They’re Coming For Umar: “10 Year Scam To Build A Fake School.”

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here comes all the house niccas.

:mjlol: nikkas always get up in arms when Dr Umar is questioned for his school but it’s a legitimate ask: why is it taking up to 10 years to complete without tangible updates on the progress? Not him telling the interviewer some random shyt either :stopitslime: but showing actual walkthroughs of the physical building and its development?

I remember once about 5-6 years ago he did have a building but I haven’t heard anything about what he’s done with it since. Can you enlighten us? :unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Uh Oh, Spencer on Umar's neck?

tenor.gif

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: nikkas always get up in arms when Dr Umar is questioned for his school but it’s a legitimate ask: why is it taking up to 10 years to complete without tangible updates on the progress? Not him telling the interviewer some random shyt either :stopitslime: but showing actual walkthroughs of the physical building and its development?

I remember once about 5-6 years ago he did have a building but I haven’t heard anything about what he’s done with it since. Can you enlighten us? :unimpressed:

Black folk don’t need non black folk speaking on black folk issues. We can deal with that in house.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Brothers and sisters i am under attack by the white man.

Brothers and sisters I am under attack from the white man.

Brothers and sisters the white devil is trying to stop our progress we've worked so hard to gain.

Brothers and sisters now is our time to rise in the spirit of our ancestors.

IHIT THE CASH APP $fdmgschool.
HIT THE CASH APP $fdmgschool.
HIT THE CASH APP $fdmgschool.
HIT THE PAYPAL paypal.me/fdmgacademy.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black folk don’t need non black folk speaking on black folk issues. We can deal with that in house.
:russ:on that note you and other brehs in here should check out Pocket Watching with JT
Financial Advisor Jayson Thornton, CFP® — REACTS! Financial Tips & Scammer News!

Pocket Watching with JT, a FINANCIAL ADVISOR reacts to your Money Questions and Bad Financial Advice.

Jayson M. Thornton, CFP® is an award winning Financial Advisor, specializing in Tax & Wealth Planning. He is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ professional. Jayson earned his Bachelor’s Degree from Missouri Valley College (Cum Laude, Honors Graduate) and his Certificate in Financial Planning from Howard University School of Business.