They’re Coming For Umar: “10 Year Scam To Build A Fake School.”

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Why do you guys always give Umar such a pass?
Umar is like certain people on the coli. Uses a super-pro black image to shyt on other black men. He constantly shyts on dudes like the manosphere guys and the passport bros. He constantly talking that "black men need to be stepfathers" shyt.

He's the "Prince of Pan-Africanism"...aka he's anti-FBA/ADOS.

There's a portion of that coli that perfectly aligns with this. At one point i thought he actually had an account on here.

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you donating to Umar in 2024 for any other reason besides entertainment then you lack objective reasoning skills. Anyone with 2 brain cells can see what it is.
But you don’t. Y’all be right there chastising folks who question or criticize yet you yourselves don’t put your $$ where your mouth is and donate to the CashApp…brotha

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
If you donating to Umar in 2024 for any other reason besides entertainment then you lack objective reasoning skills. Anyone with 2 brain cells can see what it is.
So if someone sees the wrongdoing, why can’t they say shyt about it? Race be damned

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
So you are cool with black scammers fukking over black people? Black solidarity with people taking money from others because they have the same skin as you?

You cool with Jay Morrison too because he is black? People like you are clowns.

He didn't say that. He didn't say one word you just stated. He clearly expressed that he would never align with a white man who is attacking a Black Man. This is clearly a case of "why is this white person in Black people's business?" Umar got his donation money from Black people not whites. We can handle this on our own which we've been doing for years without this white man's participation. The fact that that white Man makes a mockery of Umars school at the end of the video confirms he's not doing that video for the greater good, he's just doing it for content, clicks and views. That white man is not for us. He's just using a situation that we are are dealing with for his own personal gain.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Umar is like certain people on the coli. Uses a super-pro black image to shyt on other black men. He constantly shyts on dudes like the manosphere guys and the passport bros. He constantly talking that "black men need to be stepfathers" shyt.

He's the "Prince of Pan-Africanism"...aka he's anti-FBA/ADOS.

There's a portion of that coli that perfectly aligns with this. At one point i thought he actually had an account on here.

Meh. The idea that Pan Africanism is anti-FBA is some new age Tariq shyt, another scam artist. Especially in light of Pan Africanism being a FBA creation.

Lots of the lost speaking on the lost going on in here.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
He didn't say that. He didn't say one word you just stated. He clearly expressed that he would never align with a white man who is attacking a Black Man. This is clearly a case of "why is this white person in Black people's business?" Umar got his donation money from Black people not whites. We can handle this on our own which we've been doing for years without this white man's participation. The fact that that white Man makes a mockery of Umars school at the end of the video confirms he's not doing that video for the greater good, he's just doing it for content, clicks and views. That white man us not for us.
You dudes always talking about "We should handle this in-house", but when black people do speak out they get attacked. "Why are you attacking another black man?", "What about (insert white person), they scam too!" and especially on this forum, "You must be white".

I dont care if a blue motherfukker went after a black scammer, if their info can prevent more black people from being scammed then i am happy. Being angry someone from another race is shedding light on fukk shyt one of us is doing is absolutely crazy.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
You dudes always talking about "We should handle this in-house", but when black people do speak out they get attacked. "Why are you attacking another black man?", "What about (insert white person), they scam too!" and especially on this forum, "You must be white".

I dont care if a blue motherfukker went after a black scammer, if their info can prevent more black people from being scammed then i am happy. Being angry someone from another race is shedding light on fukk shyt one of us is doing is absolutely crazy.
:snoop:

You didn't hear one word I said. I just told you that the mockery he made at the end of the video confirms he doesn't really give a damn about this situation. A situation that involves Black people only. He's just using it for his personal gain. You ignoring that is you going "Well I dont care if he's using a situation involving us for personal gain."