They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
besides being a horror genre stan, i rap ...

10428028_10152945763559962_7684834074864139544_n.jpg

Heaven HAS A PRICE

On Your Own

Really Got it Feat Hot Rod

house of cards

Hope

this is a short mix-tape to build up hype for my album coming first week may

A track from the album

fade :mjcry:

:ohhh: that's what's up....
Keep getting yo shine on :salute:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:russ: and Abraham basically saying shyt this shyt that. Lol why not just tell them the people of Alexandria, "look this is what happened here, this is what happened there, a lunatic wanted revenge, we had to this and thst to survive" noooo
We get Abe saying

Well shyt is shyt, and Rick is the shytiest of all shytters. I shyt you not, no bullshyt :mjlol::deadmanny:
And the people of Alexandria are like

Well that explains it lmao
Abe's speech vouching for Rick was so simple yet so powerful at the same time

:russ:

That shyt was hilarious

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Luck is the only reason the people from Alexandria haven't been raided all this time.

If ol girl that Young Carl DA Gawd will be smashing sooner or later can get in and out of that place without anybody noticing then some goon savages would be able to do the same easily. Those walls may work well for Walkers but the rods holding the metal looks like it's easily climbable.

On top of that, these people weren't even using the look out tower before Rick and Co. told them to start doing so.

And Glenn should have blown Nick's head smooth off. I would of caught a body after the fukk shyt dude pulled that got Noah killed. Glenn let dude shoot him, leave him fending off like 3 zombies and doesn't murk him?

:dahell:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
1.) Deanna's son was a fucc up, but he only lost FOUR PEOPLE in two years of supply runs before Rick and Crew showed up...That's still a better ratio than Rick even if he was a bad leader.

2.) What do you mean we saw what could potentially happen on the recruiting side? Aaron followed, watched and listened to people for weeks. The only other person he told about the ASZ was Morgan. After watching The Governor's crew or the Wolves, he would have quickly seen that they were not "good people" and avoided them.

3.) I agree, there are other monsters out there, but Rick and Carol could have held a meeting, told their stories/experience and started training people to better defend the community. No need to plot to take it over altogether.

1. Who knows how many actual supply runs they had to do that involved zombies. the narrative was that they panicked , that makes it sound like they didnt encounter that many walkers.

2. They let Rick in! lol

tr2k

All Star
Daps
People defending the Alexandrians please answer this: what was their plan for somebody like the Governor?

This is the knowledge Rick and his crew have that they don't, yes they did fine for two years. All it would have taken is one tank and the Governor would've crushed them. They probably would've let them in anyway and he'd have them serving him his drinks and food in a week. Shiiiiit they would've let the Terminus folk in and they would've BEEN dinner and drinks for a few weeks.

Also, they let a surgeon beat up his wife and kids because he's a surgeon. Fukk them.
Its like a hybrid of all the previous places they been to

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
And lmao at people saying they had it good before Rick showed up.

Of the two families that we got to know: one of them had the husband beating his wife unconscious and doing who knows what else to her and the kids...and the other family let him :pachaha:

Seriously, fukk them :what:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I am low-key shock about all the debate ; obvio some of it just what the show needs to happen ; they have exaggerated Alexandria civliness for the show

The show Alexandria hasn't had a hunters; claim gang ; or governor come through and test them...

obiov in the comics neegan is testing all the communities and that's why they recruit rick group;; also the community while being more civil had its own set of hardasses like the black guy with the braids and Aaron boyfriend was pretty butch

also amc and the show runners are being cheap about extras cause Alexandria in the comics has like a 100+ survivors living there

the show has maybe a dozen give or take

they only in alaexanderia a few days before they find out about the other communities in the region

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I am low-key shock about all the debate ; obvio some of it just what the show needs to happen ; they have exaggerated Alexandria civliness for the show

The show Alexandria hasn't had a hunters; claim gang ; or governor come through and test them...

obiov in the comics neegan is testing all the communities and that's why they recruit rick group;; also the community while being more civil had its own set of hardasses like the black guy with the braids and Aaron boyfriend was pretty butch

also amc and the show runners are being cheap about extras cause Alexandria in the comics has like a 100+ survivors living there

the show has maybe a dozen give or take

they only in alaexanderia a few days before they find out about the other communities in the region

Yeah I didn't want to get into comics spoilers in my debate to explain why the Alexandrians were smarter than the TV show was letting on...Not sure what they will change for the show though. Sounds like they're changing a lot b/c in the comics the Alexandrians were more tactically on point than the show depicts. On the show they make it seem as if no Walkers ever even touched the exterior walls until Rick and Crew got there.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
True :mjlol:

Another thing I thought was funny. Its not a big deal, but when Rick spotted walkers, it was daylight right. How the hell did it get dark so quick lol

tumblr_nm1qjtJ9Er1tx3z4fo8_r1_250.gif

Or Glenn being covered by 2 walkers on the ground then the cameras cut away.

Next time we see him he's chasing Nicholas.

:mjlol:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Or Glenn being covered by 2 walkers on the ground then the cameras cut away.

Next time we see him he's chasing Nicholas.

:mjlol:

:russ: because the power of teleportation

Get shot, trapped underneath zombies, catch up with Nick, deliver a one hitter quitter, and then spare his life :deadmanny: and help him back to Alexandria

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
The Rick light change is easy to explain... He probably saw the zombie early evening and took him about an hour to find it, and it was already night time :manny: If it happened this time of year for example, he could have saw it at 7PM and didn't find it until 8.

As for why Abe was so vague when talking about the stuff Rick has seen, he probably didn't want to spook them :ld: If he told them they beefed with a guy that was robbing and killing people in the military would have them like :merchant: Claimed gang raping, killing and robbing people, Terminus brehs was literary eating other people :damn: He would have gave those people nightmares if he got specific.

Also don't forget the Nebraska brehs from Season 2 which even made Herchel :ohhh: at how demonic these post ZA people can be.