They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
i am surprised they never broadcast these on AMC and two i wish they had made more ...

Torn apart

Cold Storage

The Oath

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
besides being a horror genre stan, i rap ...

10428028_10152945763559962_7684834074864139544_n.jpg

Heaven HAS A PRICE

On Your Own

Really Got it Feat Hot Rod

house of cards

Hope

this is a short mix-tape to build up hype for my album coming first week may

A track from the album

fade :mjcry:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
People defending the Alexandrians please answer this: what was their plan for somebody like the Governor?

This is the knowledge Rick and his crew have that they don't, yes they did fine for two years. All it would have taken is one tank and the Governor would've crushed them. They probably would've let them in anyway and he'd have them serving him his drinks and food in a week. Shiiiiit they would've let the Terminus folk in and they would've BEEN dinner and drinks for a few weeks.

Also, they let a surgeon beat up his wife and kids because he's a surgeon. Fukk them.

To answer your question: We don't know if they had a plan for somebody like The Governor because it never occurred to Rick's PTSD deranged mind to ask them.

The fact that they had a system in place to find ppl to recruit into the community (and even to exile ppl when they messed up after they got in) implies that they might have had a plan in place.

Just because they hadn't been attacked yet doesn't mean they were lucky, they were smart. They kept to themselves, didn't tell any and everyone where the ASZ was...

Remember, Rick and crew got into beef with The Governor and Terminus because Rick went to them, not the other way around :manny:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
how could you say that. Deanna's son had people killed when they went outside the walls. They are eating good but they also relied on doing supply runs and recruiting to continue the community. We saw what happened when they led the supply run

We also saw what could potentialy happen on the recruiting side - imagine if they let the wolves in, the governor, - shyt what if the governor decided to come through with a tank and men, who would defend alexandria? Those walls aren't bullet proof.

So it's not that Alexandria isn't built to be safe from Zombies - to Rick's point, Zombies aren't the only monsters out there.

1.) Deanna's son was a fucc up, but he only lost FOUR PEOPLE in two years of supply runs before Rick and Crew showed up...That's still a better ratio than Rick even if he was a bad leader.

2.) What do you mean we saw what could potentially happen on the recruiting side? Aaron followed, watched and listened to people for weeks. The only other person he told about the ASZ was Morgan. After watching The Governor's crew or the Wolves, he would have quickly seen that they were not "good people" and avoided them.

3.) I agree, there are other monsters out there, but Rick and Carol could have held a meeting, told their stories/experience and started training people to better defend the community. No need to plot to take it over altogether.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They really gotta kill some of these characters.....I was hoping like 4 or 5 got killed when the priest left the gate open.

But other than that, I been waiting for another group to challenge Rick. This show needs that conflict or else it gets boring.

Yeah the main group is too big, during season 6 I think gabe needs to die, atleast 1 of the 2 dark haired chicks, and either maggie or glenn, and of course the dude with the mullet

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Remember, Rick and crew got into beef with The Governor and Terminus because Rick went to them, not the other way around :manny:

Not bad, but didn't Darryl brother take Glen and Maggie back to Woodbury. Given his history, Daryl brother was not to be trusted when he said put the gun down. So I don't blame them. Rick was basically trying to get his people back, who were being held. So, dont see how Rick started it when it stemmed from holding Glen and Maggie against their will....

Also, how did Rick and the group for that matter know for certain that terminus was safe. Sure he took a chance, he even hid supplies before GOING in to terminus before shyt got real. It wasn't like he, or the group knew that terminus was cannibals. When you are a leader of the group, and have a child and A Infant, your trying to get shelter, food, and what not. You been in the woods, and walking after a brutal fight that stemmed from The Governor, while trying to survive zombies and see signs with a group of people that say "hey all are welcome, come to terminus" you gone say no.....

The only time Rick forced his hand was when he killed Shane, and when he told Carol to kick rocks after finding out Carol was responsible for the death of
Karen.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
This article sums up what I've been saying in the Thread about the Alexandrians since we first saw them.
I would ride with them over Rick & Co in a heartbeat :salute:

- They were doing just fine for over TWO YEARS, since the outbreak started.
- They aren't cowards, they are smart. They built walls and developed a system.
- They only lost FOUR PEOPLE to walkers in all of those two years (how many has Rick lost?).
- They been eating and drinking good with running water, spaghetti, wine and chocolate
- Rick said they needed to start deciding who lives there, THAT'S WHAT THEY HAD ALREADY BEEN DOING! His group got recruited this way and they exiled others in the past.
- No walkers EVER got into Alexandria until Rick and his mentally damaged flunkies got into the walls (Gabriel was the one that left the gate open).
- Every community Rick has led, half of his followers have been killed by walkers or other humans he was beefing with (camp, farm, prison...all dead. Thanks Rick).
- Remember Rick's personal beef with Shane is what ultimately led the walker herd to the Farm, killing most of Hershel's family and home for generations.
- If Rick & Carol really just wanted the ASZ to be safer, why not just call a meeting and offer to train ppl on walker-defense and/or survival tactics? First option is to take the shyt over?!

Ain't no way I would follow those PTSD mentally unstable backstabbing rejects :rudy:

In Defense of The Walking Dead's Alexandrians: They Aren't "Incompetent" "Children"

http://www.wetpaint.com/walking-dea...defense-alexandrians-not-incompetent-children

This is called looking too deep into shyt. Why did they survive that long without incident? Cause they needed to for the purpose of the show. A bunch of soft ass people like that surviving out in the open in that type of world is not even remotely realistic without an insane amount of luck :russ:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
LOL Nikkas must have show amnesia when defending Rick and his crew. :russ:
How is their crew more capable of defending ASZ when they could barely keep the church secure, let alone the prison or farm? :comeon:

This is like saying an NBA team that has constantly lost games and lost players to injuries should completely "take over" a healthy team that's on a 2-year winning streak. :pachaha:

What really makes Rick a better Leader than Deanna?! :mindblown:

Let's look at Rick's "Leadership" Skills:

- Rick walked right into the Terminus trap just like the rest of them (even w him being prepared for a trap)
- Rick lost the prison and got his wife eaten by a zombie thanks to a beef he escalated with the Governor
- Rick lost the Farm thanks to his personal beef with Shane
- Rick told a 12 year old girl to walk ALONE through Zombie infested woods and then wondered why she didn't make it (and quickly became a walker after he left her)
- Rick hallucinates seeing dead people and hears the voices of dead people, a sign of mental illness

I could go on but I'm saying tho...Almost every "WIN" Rick had was due to luck...

#TeamAlexandrians :salute:

(Real talk, this is just a TV show, Just trying to keep thread alive w a little debate. We have 7 months till next season :sadcam: )

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
- Rick told a 12 year old girl to walk ALONE through Zombie infested woods and then wondered why she didn't make it (and quickly became a walker after he left her)
-

I'm still mad at that dumbass cac for doing that, Suprised Carol isn't still angry at him over it. (instead she seems like she wants to give him the Ellen Box)

and isn't the Walking Dead spinoff supposed to air before the next season starts?

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
This is called looking too deep into shyt. Why did they survive that long without incident? Cause they needed to for the purpose of the show. A bunch of soft ass people like that surviving out in the open in that type of world is not even remotely realistic without an insane amount of luck :russ:

Yez because even in a show all leadrers are "perfect" so lets nit pick every single flaw or con about the character while ignoring a statement about saying Rick started the beef with the Governor and Rick how dare you lead a group of people into a trap with signs that said "don't come, because we are cannibals, and this is a trap.....signed the people of terminus" Rick is no leader, shame on Rick.for starting beef with the Governor, (even though Maggie and Glen were on.supply run minding their business ) and holding them against their will and torturing them because they wouldn't give up said location of the prison.....yes lets blame Rick Grimes :troll:

Alexandria was just fine until Rick and his crew arrived(though they we're recruited and don't forget Rick showed resentment even punching the guy in his face when they first met) damn you Rick....this is all your Fault.....you got a minor character killed in the show:mjlol: