They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This article sums up what I've been saying in the Thread about the Alexandrians since we first saw them.
I would ride with them over Rick & Co in a heartbeat :salute:

- They were doing just fine for over TWO YEARS, since the outbreak started.
- They aren't cowards, they are smart. They built walls and developed a system.
- They only lost FOUR PEOPLE to walkers in all of those two years (how many has Rick lost?).
- They been eating and drinking good with running water, spaghetti, wine and chocolate
- Rick said they needed to start deciding who lives there, THAT'S WHAT THEY HAD ALREADY BEEN DOING! His group got recruited this way and they exiled others in the past.
- No walkers EVER got into Alexandria until Rick and his mentally damaged flunkies got into the walls (Gabriel was the one that left the gate open).
- Every community Rick has led, half of his followers have been killed by walkers or other humans he was beefing with (camp, farm, prison...all dead. Thanks Rick).
- Remember Rick's personal beef with Shane is what ultimately led the walker herd to the Farm, killing most of Hershel's family and home for generations.
- If Rick & Carol really just wanted the ASZ to be safer, why not just call a meeting and offer to train ppl on walker-defense and/or survival tactics? First option is to take the shyt over?!

Ain't no way I would follow those PTSD mentally unstable backstabbing rejects :rudy:

In Defense of The Walking Dead's Alexandrians: They Aren't "Incompetent" "Children"

http://www.wetpaint.com/walking-dea...defense-alexandrians-not-incompetent-children

See the problem with Alexandria is not Rick's group.

The problem with Alexandria is Alexandria. These people are trying to hold onto something that is no longer there. They see the world for how they want it to be and not what it really is.

Which is fine until someone like Rick's group shows up and gives you that post apocalyptic wake up call.

Dynamoe

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
OZ
Morgan handled them with ease lol. but I guess he's gonna learn the hardway that sometimes you can't keep people alive.

People keep talking about Morgan leaving those dudes alive. Am I the only one who thinks he put them in the car and pressed the horn to attract zombies so their death would be more gruesome?

Or were they the dudes at the end resetting their trap? :dwillhuh:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
People keep talking about Morgan leaving those dudes alive. Am I the only one who thinks he put them in the car and pressed the horn to attract zombies so their death would be more gruesome?

Or were they the dudes at the end resetting their trap? :dwillhuh:

The actor playing Morgan said on The Talking Dead that his character honked the horn to see if there were any Walkers around so that he could kill them before he left the area.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
See the problem with Alexandria is not Rick's group.

The problem with Alexandria is Alexandria. These people are trying to hold onto something that is no longer there. They see the world for how they want it to be and not what it really is.

Which is fine until someone like Rick's group shows up and gives you that post apocalyptic wake up call.

I hear you but that hasn't happened in over 2 years and who knows if it will ever happen.

I'm going off of History, not Hypotheticals, lol.

Not even a week after Rick and his crew gets there people are dead, walkers are in the gates and hell is breaking loose. :camby:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
This article sums up what I've been saying in the Thread about the Alexandrians since we first saw them.

- They only lost FOUR PEOPLE to walkers in all of those two years (how many has Rick lost?).
- They been eating and drinking good with running water, spaghetti, wine and chocolate
- Rick said they needed to start deciding who lives there, THAT'S WHAT THEY HAD ALREADY BEEN DOING! His group got recruited this way and they exiled others in the past.
- No walkers EVER got into Alexandria until Rick and his mentally damaged flunkies got into the walls (Gabriel was the one that left the gate open).
- Every community Rick has led, half of his followers have been killed by walkers or other humans he was beefing with (camp, farm, prison...all dead. Thanks Rick).
- Remember Rick's personal beef with Shane is what ultimately led the walker herd to the Farm, killing most of Hershel's family and home for generations.
- If Rick & Carol really just wanted the ASZ to be safer, why not just call a meeting and offer to train ppl on walker-defense and/or survival tactics? First option is to take the shyt over?!

Ain't no way I would follow those PTSD mentally unstable backstabbing rejects :rudy:

In Defense of The Walking Dead's Alexandrians: They Aren't "Incompetent" "Children"

http://www.wetpaint.com/walking-dea...defense-alexandrians-not-incompetent-children

Harsh realities right dere.:francis:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

That's how i feel. Why don't they just train everyone instead of some hostile takeover.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I understand what you're saying and don't necessarily disagree, but I could say they've been lucky. Just because something hasn't happened, doesn't mean it won't happen. Theyve done a good job protecting their community from zombies but what about human threats. Rick has seen multiple groups of people who have tries to kill him from the governor to terminus to the claimed group and so on. Rick and his crew know of possible threats that the Alexandria people haven't even thought of.
I consider what the people of Alexandria have accomplished and where they are now to be partly due to luck. They're lucky they haven't met a governor type or any of the people from terminus. They're lucky that rick and co aren't complete savages and merked everyone yet. And lucky that they came along despite the circumstances.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
The people at Alexandria survived out of sheer luck, a refusal to accept reality and having a lucky combination of Deanna and her architect husband. The fact that nobody attacked them is astounding.

dude that tried to kill Glenn and the preacher need to die slowly but brutally in the next season.

I can see Carol killing one of the group to help the whole crew in general.

Edit: The Walking Dead needs two separate threads like GoT. One comic, one show. No spoilers. Not even comic stuff regarding events before the tv timeline. Complete segregation.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I understand what you're saying and don't necessarily disagree, but I could say they've been lucky. Just because something hasn't happened, doesn't mean it won't happen. Theyve done a good job protecting their community from zombies but what about human threats. Rick has seen multiple groups of people who have tries to kill him from the governor to terminus to the claimed group and so on. Rick and his crew know of possible threats that the Alexandria people haven't even thought of.
I consider what the people of Alexandria have accomplished and where they are now to be partly due to luck. They're lucky they haven't met a governor type or any of the people from terminus. They're lucky that rick and co aren't complete savages and merked everyone yet. And lucky that they came along despite the circumstances.

Yeah Breh, I agree they've been lucky, especially since "Wolves Not far"....

But Rick and his crew have not necessarily proved they are the best defenders to this kind of threat. All them old ppl and kids that Rick saved from Woodberry are all dead Walkers now thanks to his leadership...They were safe and secure with the governor. Real Talk.
:yeshrug:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
People defending the Alexandrians please answer this: what was their plan for somebody like the Governor?

This is the knowledge Rick and his crew have that they don't, yes they did fine for two years. All it would have taken is one tank and the Governor would've crushed them. They probably would've let them in anyway and he'd have them serving him his drinks and food in a week. Shiiiiit they would've let the Terminus folk in and they would've BEEN dinner and drinks for a few weeks.

Also, they let a surgeon beat up his wife and kids because he's a surgeon. Fukk them.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rick and Co don't wanna teach them because then they'd become a threat to Rick and the group. What happens when they start running low on supplies finally? People will start to get desperate and start to slowly try to phase people out..then there could be potential war inside the walls.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

how could you say that. Deanna's son had people killed when they went outside the walls. They are eating good but they also relied on doing supply runs and recruiting to continue the community. We saw what happened when they led the supply run

We also saw what could potentialy happen on the recruiting side - imagine if they let the wolves in, the governor, - shyt what if the governor decided to come through with a tank and men, who would defend alexandria? Those walls aren't bullet proof.

So it's not that Alexandria isn't built to be safe from Zombies - to Rick's point, Zombies aren't the only monsters out there.