They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
The Rick light change is easy to explain... He probably saw the zombie early evening and took him about an hour to find it, and it was already night time :manny: If it happened this time of year for example, he could have saw it at 7PM and didn't find it until 8.

As for why Abe was so vague when talking about the stuff Rick has seen, he probably didn't want to spook them :ld: If he told them they beefed with a guy that was robbing and killing people in the military would have them like :merchant: Claimed gang raping, killing and robbing people, Terminus brehs was literary eating other people :damn: He would have gave those people nightmares if he got specific.

Also don't forget the Nebraska brehs from Season 2 which even made Herchel :ohhh: at how demonic these post ZA people can be.
The ones who shot up the bar when Herschel got drunk and dude got his leg stuck on a rail?

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
The Rick light change is easy to explain... He probably saw the zombie early evening and took him about an hour to find it, and it was already night time :manny: If it happened this time of year for example, he could have saw it at 7PM and didn't find it until 8.

As for why Abe was so vague when talking about the stuff Rick has seen, he probably didn't want to spook them :ld: If he told them they beefed with a guy that was robbing and killing people in the military would have them like :merchant: Claimed gang raping, killing and robbing people, Terminus brehs was literary eating other people :damn: He would have gave those people nightmares if he got specific.

Also don't forget the Nebraska brehs from Season 2 which even made Herchel :ohhh: at how demonic these post ZA people can be.

To your first point, that's just lazy writing On the writer's part. As viewers, we are too assume two scenarios like that.
When the camera showed Rick looking out that window, it was daylight, he even goes to the gate and sees blood and starts running around while it's Daylight......yet when the cut away comes back to Rick he literally is still looking for walkers inside of Alexandria at night.....kool

But why be vague, lol. Yeah Yeah Abe is the strong silent type, and it was short sweet and to the point and made for a quotable scene I agree. I found it funny, but Carol, Maggie somebody anybody should say something other than quotables

Carol at the meeting: "People like us need people like him" cool. You're right but let these folks know what you been thru, its obvious they been thru some shyt, (no pun ) based off Rick face from Season 1 up until now lol and same for the rest of the characters (well except Gabe, but hes losing his religion and stuff) [and maybe Eugene whose morally hurt and scarred ] it doesn't have to be a long spill of everything but my goodness.

:ohhh: oh and about Herschel....the Same Herschel who said it was a cure, and didn't want to kill zombies so he kept them in a barn, cause they have a disease

:ohhh: oh, the same Herschel who later admittedly said To Rick hes right, after said barn massacre and came to his senses thanks to Rick and company.....and I mean real quick with the senses, later following Ricks lead in helping escape the bar (that he SNUCK TOO mind you) and seeing that not only zombies be on that bullshyt, but people be on that bullshyt too.....right

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
LOL Nikkas must have show amnesia when defending Rick and his crew. :russ:
How is their crew more capable of defending ASZ when they could barely keep the church secure, let alone the prison or farm? :comeon:

This is like saying an NBA team that has constantly lost games and lost players to injuries should completely "take over" a healthy team that's on a 2-year winning streak. :pachaha:

What really makes Rick a better Leader than Deanna?! :mindblown:

Let's look at Rick's "Leadership" Skills:

- Rick walked right into the Terminus trap just like the rest of them (even w him being prepared for a trap)
- Rick lost the prison and got his wife eaten by a zombie thanks to a beef he escalated with the Governor
- Rick lost the Farm thanks to his personal beef with Shane
- Rick told a 12 year old girl to walk ALONE through Zombie infested woods and then wondered why she didn't make it (and quickly became a walker after he left her)
- Rick hallucinates seeing dead people and hears the voices of dead people, a sign of mental illness

I could go on but I'm saying tho...Almost every "WIN" Rick had was due to luck...

#TeamAlexandrians :salute:

(Real talk, this is just a TV show, Just trying to keep thread alive w a little debate. We have 7 months till next season :sadcam: )

:scust:@ everything in this post. Thing looks like it was written by that rat! Father Gabriel:mjlol::scust:.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
True :mjlol:

Another thing I thought was funny. Its not a big deal, but when Rick spotted walkers, it was daylight right. How the hell did it get dark so quick lol

tumblr_nm1qjtJ9Er1tx3z4fo8_r1_250.gif
Lmao it was 3am dark
why didn't he tell anyone for all them hours

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:russ: because the power of teleportation

Get shot, trapped underneath zombies, catch up with Nick, deliver a one hitter quitter, and then spare his life :deadmanny: and help him back to Alexandria
Glenn's character is straight up bytch after what I've witnessed to end this season.

It's messed up too, cause the show would benefit from more ruthless yet logical characters. If somebody tries to kill you and is directly responsible for killing a close friend AND you just saw him flee a close friend of his... he needs to die. Period. No explanation can make sense for why Glenn had any kindness in his heard for that kind of person in the Zombie Apocalypse. I was legit angry that he didn't murder that guy.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Glenn's character is straight up bytch after what I've witnessed to end this season.

It's messed up too, cause the show would benefit from more ruthless yet logical characters. If somebody tries to kill you and is directly responsible for killing a close friend AND you just saw him flee a close friend of his... he needs to die. Period. No explanation can make sense for why Glenn had any kindness in his heard for that kind of person in the Zombie Apocalypse. I was legit angry that he didn't murder that guy.

Yep, the moment Nick did that bull shyt, which got Noah killed it was time for him to :camby:

But Glen, knowing damn well Nick gone be a problem later in.the future keeps him alive, :mindblown:
And what happens, Nick finds the gun Rick stashed, and shoots him and (supposedly) leaving him for dead......now Glen.......what is the hell going thru your mind.....he caused the death of Noah, lied to Deana about what happened, shot you, and left you for dead:damn:

:aicmon: but no. No not Glen, he is above revenge

:aicmon: he believes in the criminal justice system

:aicmon: glen will take him back to Alexandria, so the folks there can have a "town hall meeting" to discuss what to do with Nick

:aicmon: all the while bandage and sleeping comfortably in a nice lil room

:ufdup: nick better hope Morgan or somebody talks Rick out of killing his ass

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
This article sums up what I've been saying in the Thread about the Alexandrians since we first saw them.
I would ride with them over Rick & Co in a heartbeat :salute:

- They were doing just fine for over TWO YEARS, since the outbreak started.
- They aren't cowards, they are smart. They built walls and developed a system.
- They only lost FOUR PEOPLE to walkers in all of those two years (how many has Rick lost?).
- They been eating and drinking good with running water, spaghetti, wine and chocolate
- Rick said they needed to start deciding who lives there, THAT'S WHAT THEY HAD ALREADY BEEN DOING! His group got recruited this way and they exiled others in the past.
- No walkers EVER got into Alexandria until Rick and his mentally damaged flunkies got into the walls (Gabriel was the one that left the gate open).
- Every community Rick has led, half of his followers have been killed by walkers or other humans he was beefing with (camp, farm, prison...all dead. Thanks Rick).
- Remember Rick's personal beef with Shane is what ultimately led the walker herd to the Farm, killing most of Hershel's family and home for generations.
- If Rick & Carol really just wanted the ASZ to be safer, why not just call a meeting and offer to train ppl on walker-defense and/or survival tactics? First option is to take the shyt over?!

Ain't no way I would follow those PTSD mentally unstable backstabbing rejects :rudy:

In Defense of The Walking Dead's Alexandrians: They Aren't "Incompetent" "Children"

http://www.wetpaint.com/walking-dea...defense-alexandrians-not-incompetent-children
This. Rick and Carol were really getting on my nerves the moment they got into Alexandria. I get it, you've been through a lot. I get it, the world's forever changed and people need to realize that. These nikkas are talking about how the Alexandrians need to wake up or it's going to get them killed. Guess what else is going to get them killed: you killing them:why:You find a damn oasis in the middle of a shyt desert, and your first though is taking it away from the people that went out of their way to find you and bring you there in the first place. God forbid this group of crazy motherfukkers tries to be actual leaders and teach these people instead of plotting to take their shyt less than a couple days in there. These nikkas were on some straight up Governor shyt. Things will never be "normal". But these people for two years have been building the closest thing to normal you're gonna get. You know who an environment like that would be best suited for: a man with a fukking toddler:beli: Rick saying to Michonne "You wanted this place" Why the fukk wouldn't she want this place? Why don't you?:dahell:This nikka was psyched about raising his family in a fukking prison like a year ago. You've got running water, electricity, homes, a system for resupplying yet here you are bytching every damn second. Deadass the most frustrating few episodes in a minute. I think the producers thought they were making the group more bad ass but they were just making them irrational a$$holes. shyt, Alexandria would have been so much better off if Aaron just found Morgan and brought him in. That man has been bat shyt crazy, knows how to secure an area, stopped being bat shyt crazy, walked mad far dolo and seems to have maintained his sanity and most importantly seems like he's capable of human interaction and communication. I hope they have Michonne and Morgan there next season playing the sane/rational counterparts to Rick and Carol's lets kill these nikkas and talk later types:camby:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
This. Rick and Carol were really getting on my nerves the moment they got into Alexandria. I get it, you've been through a lot. I get it, the world's forever changed and people need to realize that. These nikkas are talking about how the Alexandrians need to wake up or it's going to get them killed. Guess what else is going to get them killed: you killing them:why:You find a damn oasis in the middle of a shyt desert, and your first though is taking it away from the people that went out of their way to find you and bring you there in the first place. God forbid this group of crazy motherfukkers tries to be actual leaders and teach these people instead of plotting to take their shyt less than a couple days in there. These nikkas were on some straight up Governor shyt. Things will never be "normal". But these people for two years have been building the closest thing to normal you're gonna get. You know who an environment like that would be best suited for: a man with a fukking toddler:beli: Rick saying to Michonne "You wanted this place" Why the fukk wouldn't she want this place? Why don't you?:dahell:This nikka was psyched about raising his family in a fukking prison like a year ago. You've got running water, electricity, homes, a system for resupplying yet here you are bytching every damn second. Deadass the most frustrating few episodes in a minute. I think the producers thought they were making the group more bad ass but they were just making them irrational a$$holes. shyt, Alexandria would have been so much better off if Aaron just found Morgan and brought him in. That man has been bat shyt crazy, knows how to secure an area, stopped being bat shyt crazy, walked mad far dolo and seems to have maintained his sanity and most importantly seems like he's capable of human interaction and communication. I hope they have Michonne and Morgan there next season playing the sane/rational counterparts to Rick and Carol's lets kill these nikkas and talk later types:camby:

Exactly. Not saying we shouldn't still root for Rick and Company, but its clear they're off the deep end on this one...And anyone thinking logically could deduce that the Alexandrians haven't done half bad so far during the Outbreak. They're not just "lucky"...True, they needed some muscle to help with defense but not a total overhaul of a fairly unbroken system...

Rick was like, "How many of you do I have to kill to save your lives?" But...the nikka met ZERO resistance since he stepped foot inside the gate, they even made him The Law...yet he's STILL thinking about murdering any person who merely disagrees with him forcefully taking over this thriving, pre-established community that welcomed him and his thirsty/starving seeds with open arms? That's Governor thinking...He's the new Governor.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Exactly. Not saying we shouldn't still root for Rick and Company, but its clear they're off the deep end on this one...And anyone thinking logically could deduce that the Alexandrians haven't done half bad so far during the Outbreak. They're not just "lucky"...True, they needed some muscle to help with defense but not a total overhaul of a fairly unbroken system...

Rick was like, "How many of you do I have to kill to save your lives?" But...the nikka met ZERO resistance since he stepped foot inside the gate, they even made him The Law...yet he's STILL thinking about murdering any person who merely disagrees with him forcefully taking over this thriving, pre-established community that welcomed him and his thirsty/starving seeds with open arms? That's Governor thinking...He's the new Governor.

:what: It's a ZA and you've got a weak and incompetent group who don't even know how to properly handle walkers playing presidential elections and dress up:snoop:. Any logical person who's been in the real world not the faux Alexandrian fairy tale is taking over that place ASAP, especially when you've got people to look after. Rick has two children; a young baby and a boy who's maturing. Security, fortitude and strength needs to be at it's highest. You've got people like The Governor out there!. These people didn't even have spotters in their damn towers at all times. Rick and Carol can see you need to be proactive not reactive in this world, maybe the politician's husband would still be alive if she was. The Governor's thinking also wasn't wrong, he had it right; always taking the initiative, being steps ahead and focusing on security which is why Woodbury was a strong, fortified paradise which what Rick is trying to Alexandria into. That can't happen with a weak regime running things:camby:. The narrative that everything in Alexandria was all good before Rick and his gang got there is a lie and false, when it's been stated that they've already gotten people killed and abandoned people. They're incompetent cowards(the mentality is ingrained all over the community:scusthov: ) and users who can barely kill or handle walkers. It would have been a wrap for that place once anyone with guns showed up at the gate.

Only people who are riding with Alexandria are Father Gabriels:scust: no wonder why he seamlessly fits in with them, he's a cockroach.

Last edited:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
:what: It's a ZA and you've got a weak and incompetent group who don't even know how to properly handle walkers playing presidential elections and dress up:snoop:. Any logical person who's been in the real world not the faux Alexandrian fairy tale is taking over that place ASAP, especially when you've got people to look after. Rick has two children; a young baby and a boy who's maturing. Security, fortitude and strength needs to be at it's highest. You've got people like The Governor out there!. These people didn't even have spotters in their damn towers at all times. Rick and Carol can see you need to be proactive not reactive in this world, maybe the politician's husband would still be alive if she was. The Governor's thinking also wasn't wrong, he had it right; always taking the initiative, being steps ahead and focusing on security which is why Woodbury was a strong, fortified paradise which what Rick is trying to Alexandria into. That can't happen with a weak regime running things:camby:. The narrative that everything in Alexandria was all good before Rick and his gang got there is a lie and false, when it's been stated that they've already gotten people killed and abandoned people. They're incompetent cowards(the mentality is ingrained all over the community:scusthov: ) and users who can barely kill or handle walkers. It would have been a wrap for that place once anyone with guns showed up at the gate.

Only people who are riding with Alexandria are Father Gabriels:scust: no wonder why he seamlessly fits in with them, he's a cockroach.
Who is disagreeing with you here?:dahell:Nobody would be shytting on Rick if what he did once he chose to accept the job was sit down with that old lady and break down just what the real dangers are outside of those walls. Tell them about Woodbury, Terminus, etc. Tell her that he wants to take over and revamp security. Mandatory weapons training for all inhabitants and practiced emergency drills. Alexandria, if done right could be the beginnings of rebuilding some form of civilization. But it sure as hell wont be if the first thing that pops into your head is taking over the place by force from the people that saved your ungrateful asses when you were just eating wild dog and dehydrating. It's not gonna be the start of a civilization when you find out the only doctor in town is abusing his family and the first thought is to kill the dude. nikkas like to act like Rick's group was getting automatic head shots and not having to reload from day one. No they were training on the farm. They took you in and made you the fukking constable after just an interview, they have some semblance of trust in you. How about you act like the leader you used to be instead of the crazy dude pointing a gun at nikkas?:dahell:

And :dead:@Woodbury being a paradise. They were having fukking zombie fights there...inside the walls:mindblown:The Woodbury mindset would not lead to humanity making a comeback. All it would lead to is the Governor and those who remained loyal to his way of doing things thriving at the expense of whoever was the the other end of the barrels of his guns. Alexandria is inclusive and they're only inclusive after a long vetting process. You call them incapable, yet Aaron was able to spy on the super crew(:comeon:) for god knows how long and just waltzed right up on them nikkas at that barn. They're incapable, yet they constructed and maintained the best walls we've seen so far. Cowards, huh? You talking about the dude that sacrificed Everybody Loves Chris so that he could get away? I could've sworn one of the groups former leaders did something similar a while ago:pachaha:They're complacent, which isn't something you can blame them for. Rick's group wasn't shyt in the beginning or do we remember Herschel keeping a barn full of fukking Walkers?:what:We've been bombarded with nothing but Rick and his crew and nothing but legit bad guys that nikkas are completely incapable of judging shyt objectively and just roll with whatever Rick does.