They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yea I feel the same way. It was also a good history reference for some who may or may not caught it lol. I believe Deanna husband said a caveman reference to Maggie, when discussing about Rick? Also, who the hell holds town hall meetings at night and outside lmao
Lol..yeah I started cracking up when Rick said, referring to the walker, "I didn't let him in.. he got in on his own" lol..just the way he said that made me laugh.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Lol..yeah I started cracking up when Rick said, referring to the walker, "I didn't let him in.. he got in on his own" lol..just the way he said that made me laugh.

:russ: and Abraham basically saying shyt this shyt that. Lol why not just tell them the people of Alexandria, "look this is what happened here, this is what happened there, a lunatic wanted revenge, we had to this and thst to survive" noooo
We get Abe saying

Well shyt is shyt, and Rick is the shytiest of all shytters. I shyt you not, no bullshyt :mjlol::deadmanny:
And the people of Alexandria are like

Well that explains it lmao

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
tumblr_nm1es7g7Pk1tnklvvo1_400.gif

:ohhh:

tumblr_nm1es7g7Pk1tnklvvo2_400.gif

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*Possible spoilers mostly speculation*

You all know that those two guys that encountered Morgan right? Well they ARE NOT The Wolves. Those two guys were from terminus. They were going to take Morgan back to eat him just like the took the guy with the poncho. That's why we see people with half a body and why they slit the guys throat once they reached the gate. They only eat the legs and feed the rest to the dead. The Wolves were actually the people that Rick free'd in one of the train cars during their escape. During the commotion the wolves gathered the Terminus people, marked their heads with the "W' then basically let them go. That's when the wolves began to "hunt". Think of it as something they used to do to the Nazi's by carving a Swastika on their forward so they couldn't blend in with society. (not sure if this really happened but I saw it in a movie)

Now lets go back to Noah's community. We saw dead people with "W" on their head. It also looked like it was ran through and pillaged. Now at this point I'm not sure if the Terminus people did this or the Wolves did. But I'm thinking the terminus people joined that community and were accepted but then the Wolves found them and killed everybody but gathered up all the "W" people into one area first.

Now for the "Wolves Not Far" signs. I think the actual group of Wolves are leaving that sign. Almost like marking their territory. At first I thought it was some kind a warning for people but I don't think that's the case anymore. They find their kill then leave their mark. The mark on trees that morgan was following may also be similar.

Now my prediction for season 6 is really loose by I think it will be similar to Noah's community. I think someone or a group with "W" marked on their head will approach Alexandria asking for shelter. Alexandria will welcome them for some reason and soon after the Wolves will arrive. I don't really care to speculate what happens beyond that but I think that is where the series is going.

It also counters Morgans philosophy of all life being precious vs a group of people who hunt for sport.

So basically Rick destroys one threat at terminus but releases another.

During The Talking Dead the guy that runs the show said that season 6 will change things up. I'm not sure what he meant by that but I'm assuming that the next threat wont care about the future, wont care about humanity, and wont care about civilization, just the thrill of the hunt.

So am I crazy or am I onto something?

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
*Possible spoilers mostly speculation*

You all know that those two guys that encountered Morgan right? Well they ARE NOT The Wolves. Those two guys were from terminus. They were going to take Morgan back to eat him just like the took the guy with the poncho. That's why we see people with half a body and why they slit the guys throat once they reached the gate. They only eat the legs and feed the rest to the dead. The Wolves were actually the people that Rick free'd in one of the train cars during their escape. During the commotion the wolves gathered the Terminus people, marked their heads with the "W' then basically let them go. That's when the wolves began to "hunt". Think of it as something they used to do to the Nazi's by carving a Swastika on their forward so they couldn't blend in with society. (not sure if this really happened but I saw it in a movie)

Now lets go back to Noah's community. We saw dead people with "W" on their head. It also looked like it was ran through and pillaged. Now at this point I'm not sure if the Terminus people did this or the Wolves did. But I'm thinking the terminus people joined that community and were accepted but then the Wolves found them and killed everybody but gathered up all the "W" people into one area first.

Now for the "Wolves Not Far" signs. I think the actual group of Wolves are leaving that sign. Almost like marking their territory. At first I thought it was some kind a warning for people but I don't think that's the case anymore. They find their kill then leave their mark. The mark on trees that morgan was following may also be similar.

Now my prediction for season 6 is really loose by I think it will be similar to Noah's community. I think someone or a group with "W" marked on their head will approach Alexandria asking for shelter. Alexandria will welcome them for some reason and soon after the Wolves will arrive. I don't really care to speculate what happens beyond that but I think that is where the series is going.

It also counters Morgans philosophy of all life being precious vs a group of people who hunt for sport.

So basically Rick destroys one threat at terminus but releases another.

During The Talking Dead the guy that runs the show said that season 6 will change things up. I'm not sure what he meant by that but I'm assuming that the next threat wont care about the future, wont care about humanity, and wont care about civilization, just the thrill of the hunt.

Not bad, but isn't Terminus in Georgia? Those two guys traveled all the way there, and had time from traveling to also have a functional awesome booby trap?

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not bad, but isn't Terminus in Georgia? Those two guys traveled all the way there, and had time from traveling to also have a functional awesome booby trap?
Morgan did:manny: and he passed Terminus after it had already been got got.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
This article sums up what I've been saying in the Thread about the Alexandrians since we first saw them.
I would ride with them over Rick & Co in a heartbeat :salute:

- They were doing just fine for over TWO YEARS, since the outbreak started.
- They aren't cowards, they are smart. They built walls and developed a system.
- They only lost FOUR PEOPLE to walkers in all of those two years (how many has Rick lost?).
- They been eating and drinking good with running water, spaghetti, wine and chocolate
- Rick said they needed to start deciding who lives there, THAT'S WHAT THEY HAD ALREADY BEEN DOING! His group got recruited this way and they exiled others in the past.
- No walkers EVER got into Alexandria until Rick and his mentally damaged flunkies got into the walls (Gabriel was the one that left the gate open).
- Every community Rick has led, half of his followers have been killed by walkers or other humans he was beefing with (camp, farm, prison...all dead. Thanks Rick).
- Remember Rick's personal beef with Shane is what ultimately led the walker herd to the Farm, killing most of Hershel's family and home for generations.
- If Rick & Carol really just wanted the ASZ to be safer, why not just call a meeting and offer to train ppl on walker-defense and/or survival tactics? First option is to take the shyt over?!

Ain't no way I would follow those PTSD mentally unstable backstabbing rejects :rudy:

In Defense of The Walking Dead's Alexandrians: They Aren't "Incompetent" "Children"

http://www.wetpaint.com/walking-dea...defense-alexandrians-not-incompetent-children

Last edited:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They really gotta kill some of these characters.....I was hoping like 4 or 5 got killed when the priest left the gate open.

But other than that, I been waiting for another group to challenge Rick. This show needs that conflict or else it gets boring.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Morgan did:manny: and he passed Terminus after it had already been got got.

Yeah, I see what you're saying regarding how Morgan got there so fast. I feel the wolves may have been part of the safe zone at one time or another Though, but which part of the season and which episode to watch so I can see were you coming from regarding the two guys coming from terminus

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Yeah, I see what you're saying regarding how Morgan got there so fast. I feel the wolves may have been part of the safe zone at one time or another Though, but which part of the season and which episode to watch so I can see were you coming from regarding the two guys coming from terminus

Maybe, maybe not...the ending where they were thumbing through the photos left by Aaron kinda implies that they didn't know it existed (and may be looking to make it their next target).

Dynamoe

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
OZ
Finale was :wrist: Norman Reedus over hyped it, I was expecting something shocking to happen, but it never came to fruition:shaq2:.

I was expecting a main to get it so much that it was actually a surprise when it didn't happen. Killing central characters in finales has become a bit of a cliche so its good to mix it up a bit.

Like some other peeps have mentioned though, I reckon we'll lose one in the premiere.

Kind of glad it wasn't a huge cliffhanger, because 6 months brehs :sadbron:
Glenn also not killing that fukkboi:aicmon:.

Shoulda shanked his ass. Dude has gotten out of being killed too many times.

Looking back its easy to forget how many characters this show has run through. Idk if anyone does this but I've never rewatched an episode or season. I try to immerse myself in the story with the characters and that means moving on from past events and deaths and not revisiting anything.

I just recently rewatched the first 3 seasons, so many awesome characters. It's like watching historical documents.

Obligatory RIP Shane though :salute: