They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Looking back its easy to forget how many characters this show has run through. Idk if anyone does this but I've never rewatched an episode or season. I try to immerse myself in the story with the characters and that means moving on from past events and deaths and not revisiting anything. I was just looking over a list of character deaths and kinda got caught by surprise by all the minor and major ones killed off. Has there ever been a show that has this many deaths to significant characters?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finish watching the finale. :whew:

That last scene was :banderas:

:beli: @ keeping that weakass Preacher alive.

I guess the guys with the "W" on their forehead was the group of people they kicked out. :yeshrug:

Morgan is back :ehh:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I hate to be a hater but next season thread we should have no comic book references to the show, have a walking dead comic book thread

@Jax @hexagram23
I try to keep it to a minimum, I'm letting slide things that happened before the current events in the series. If you see something, I ask for you to report it, that way I can act immediately.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
They obviously wanted to keep him around. He's he still hitting maggie?

Well I believe Maggie and Glenn are still together. He probably wants some new new if you know what I mean. And how did you feel about the early settlers reference by the one of the wolves during the scene with Morgan at the beginning of the show?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Well I believe Maggie and Glenn are still together. He probably wants some new new if you know what I mean. And how did you feel about the early settlers reference by the one of the wolves during the scene with Morgan at the beginning of the show?
What was the reference again?

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
They crazy..just a way of saying they gonna kill everyone they come across.

Yea I feel the same way. It was also a good history reference for some who may or may not caught it lol. I believe Deanna husband said a caveman reference to Maggie, when discussing about Rick? Also, who the hell holds town hall meetings at night and outside lmao