They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Morgan is trying to get to washington. Ricks crew has pretty much made up there mind to stay.... So I doubt we get much more of him. Unless they just really try and listen to fans and force him in the group now. ( I dont think its a good time yet)

Infact Abraham and his "girl" should leave with Morgan maybe even Eugene

:what: what are you going on about. Morgan wasn't trying to get to Washington. He was trying to get to Rick. He found the map with Ricks name on it which gave him the destination of washington.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I don't even see any spoilers in the article. Your a dumbass for reading it when my first sentence mentions a character not on the show yet. Thats ur fault.
nawh bro I didnt read the article but a lot of people in tho thread dont like to have this shyt spoiled. I personally dont give a fukk cuz i know what happens, but others on here get upset when you dont spoiler tag shyt about the comics. :yeshrug:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
nawh bro I didnt read the article but a lot of people in tho thread dont like to have this shyt spoiled. I personally dont give a fukk cuz i know what happens, but others on here get upset when you dont spoiler tag shyt about the comics. :yeshrug:
my bad didn't mean to come at you. I duno I mean my first sentence is about a new character so if people read the article after that kinda on them.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:heh: at Carol literally saying "come at me"

Hope Gabriel gets got in the open before the credits of the first episode of next season. WOAT character.
i didn't even like dude in the Wire..something about his face just irks me

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He def played an American, he was a FBI agent.

Cool. But I'm saying I could hear his accent coming thru. Like "this mufukka sounds like he's probably from somewhere else". Sometimes I can just tell. Like Rick for example. When I first started watching this show last year, I was like I bet you dude is british or something. I know now he's aussie or whatever. But his whole approach to Rick to me screamed of someone giving their take on an "american cowboy". Just my thoughts...

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That can be a double edged sword...Killing off the popular more expensive actors/characters could risk affecting the appeal of the show for many viewers. I can't think of any scripted drama series on cable that has gone past 7 seasons. Might be why AMC greenlit the spin-off.
I don't think so, Rick you can't kill but everybody else is expendable. People love the show because characters die and then you get to learn about the new ones and the cycle repeats over and over. Don't be surprised if this new show has similar ratings