they really murked their only dr
lmao

tumblr_nm080m2oVm1qdk4doo4_250.gif

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I think the show will have a definitive end before the comics.

Yeah most shows end around 7 or 8 seasons because they get too expensive (actor contract renewals).
Based on the comic books, this cast will keep getting bigger and more expensive. I can guess what the end-point would be if they keep following the books. It could be at the end of All Out War with Neegan, the final episode could be the forward jump in time where Alexandria has become the capital city of the New World.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I just googled this neegan dude you guys keep mentioning cause I haven't read the comics. Found this article, good or bad?
CLEVELAND, Ohio - The Internet went wild over the weekend when actor Jon Hamm addressed rumors that he could play Negan, the most infamous villain from Robert Kirkman's "The Walking Dead" comic book.

Hamm was fielding questions about the upcoming final season of AMC's "Mad Men," which is set to premiere next Sunday.

"Robert, call me. Come on," Hamm said during the interview. "I don't know. We'll see. It would be fun, that's for sure."

Hamm has a self-admitted habit of accepting just about any interesting role he's offered. It appears he's also given the possibility of playing Negan some serious thought.

"I've met Robert many times," Hamm says. "He's a lovely guy. I think he's done wonders with that show and I know it's very close to him, obviously."

Negan on the cover of "The Walking Dead" comic.Image Comics
Hamm's look certainly fits with Negan. He might have to beef up a bit, but not that much. Hamm also would remain on the same cable network where he became the iconic face of Don Draper.

Kevin Durand ("The Strain") has also been loosely attached to the role. Yet, there's been no concrete information on when Negan will appear on "The Walking Dead" or who would play him.

If Hamm were to play Negan, it would easily be "The Walking Dead's" most high profile casting. Norman Reedus (Daryl Dixon) was previously known for "Boondock Saints" and Andrew Lincoln had a part in "Love Actually."

A few of "The Walking Dead" actors came from "The Wire," but it's not like HBO's Baltimore-based drama had huge ratings. "Mad Men" is one of the most iconic TV dramas of the past decade, while Hamm has starred in mainstream films like "Bridesmaids" and "The Town."

Hamm's star status may actually work against him playing Negan. Having minor stars take up most of the roles on "The Walking Dead" seems to work better for the show's everyman vibe.

Still, if you're looking for one of Hamm's roles that's somewhat similar to Negan, check out Hamm in "The Town" (He's great!).

Watch Hamm's full MTV interview about playing Negan below:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah most shows end around 7 or 8 seasons because they get too expensive (actor contract renewals).
Based on the comic books, this cast will keep getting bigger and more expensive. I can guess what the end-point would be if they keep following the books. It could be at the end of All Out War with Neegan, the final episode could be the forward jump in time where Alexandria has become the capital city of the New World.
They'll just killing off characters

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
They'll just killing off characters

That can be a double edged sword...Killing off the popular more expensive actors/characters could risk affecting the appeal of the show for many viewers. I can't think of any scripted drama series on cable that has gone past 7 seasons. Might be why AMC greenlit the spin-off.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The show has gotten much better, whoever took it over has made it a lot more gritty and darker.

What's up with all you muthafukkas in this thread hinting at shyt in the comics, not even hinting but outright name dropping :wtf: I'm up to date on the comics but you dudes just suck the life out of shyt for other people who haven't read them.

thank you. this is one of the reasons i've been avoiding this thread lately.

if dudes are so interested in talking bout connections to the comics they should just make another thread. stop ruining the TV show for us folks who just wanna watch it and not know nothing bout those damn comics.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Eh it was an alright finale...but this show does so much dumb shyt. Like that nikka really just leaves the gate open all day and no once notices :dahell:. These dudes really survived over a year in a zombie apocalypse acting like complete idiots :dahell:. OG Morgan saved the episode. That's the reason I keep watching for entertaining scenes like those. But man u really have to turn your brain off for this show :heh: