They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Episode was good to an ok season. And nikkas need to chill with that GOAT tv show talk. The real GOAT comes on in two weeks :blessed:

#NightWatch

RIGHT! And I just saw the Game of Thrones season 5 premiere at a screening last night, first 10 minutes trumps entire season of The Walking Dead.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Great finale, Morgan single handily fighting off those wolf cacs made up for all times they emasculated black men this season :salute:

I was worried for Glenn, I mean NeGOAT ain't even show up yet and there gonna kill him off already?! Glad he survived :whew:

I soooo knew the food place was a trap :pachaha:

Just a great episode all around, everybody's scenes in this was dope, I loved Shamus - Eugene interaction as well.

I also hope Morgan doesn't decide to leave that camp after seeing Rick "put down" Pete.

But man, these wolfs dudes seem like a$$holes for no reason :pachaha: at least The Governor and Terminus actions could be justified to a certain extent, but these wolf dudes are just fukkboys :shaq2:

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED. WHERE WAS THE RESOLUTION??? THE CLOSURE???

DID MRS NIEDERMEYER GET A NEW PASTA MAKER OR NOT?

nah, really, i liked it. rick looked pretty conflicted, got a devil whispering on one ear (carol) and an angel on the other (michonne).

glenn is a beautiful selfless cinnamon apple too good for this world as always

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
i think i might have seen one in morgan's bag :ohhh:

morgan is the hero we need :wow:

i can't wait for morgan/michonne to happen - it would be so much better than in the comics, in the comics it never went anywhere - but i'm thinking in the show they got potential to be a real kickass zombie slaying couple.

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
The show has gotten much better, whoever took it over has made it a lot more gritty and darker.

What's up with all you muthafukkas in this thread hinting at shyt in the comics, not even hinting but outright name dropping :wtf: I'm up to date on the comics but you dudes just suck the life out of shyt for other people who haven't read them.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Michonne is Leonardo
Morgan is Donatello...
We just need to find Raphael and Michelangelo for the Teenage Mutant nikka Turtles... :russ:

Kinda mad Gabriel came back to town in a crispy white shirt....smashed a walker and mercy killed a stranger with a big ass rock, only to come back with a crispy white shirt...

...Oh...and Slick Rick gon' mosey on in to the meeting with a walker on his shoulder, blood every where...and nobody wonder if their are more...or how many came in?...shyt...their still might be a few lurking...
You know why that shirt stayed clean right.:mjpls: if it was a darker color, it wouldn't have survived.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
The finale was well put together, they didn't kill of a main cast member because it was a finale... which I like. However I'm pretty sure next season someone is dying 1st ep. I like how they they left us with more question than answers and I doubt rick gets the girl for awhile. Execution of a person in front of a whole village that has been shelter and had kids around ( I think) might cause alot of people to be on edge about how safe they are in the walls.

Again the mayor, being ok with rick killing pete instantly when old girl has been getting beat for months and she's been like :yeshrug: "My hands are tied he's a doctor" is scandalous:scust: However if she wanted rick to kill her husband and not pete.:leon:

Rick done really messed up.... I hope that's the route they go with it honestly.
this...i questioned who Deanna wanted shot....Rick was facing Deanna (who was holding her husband), when she gave him the the order to shoot, and Rick turned around and fired...so he shot Pete (talking dead confirmed he shot Pete), but did Deanna want him to shoot her husband instead, to prevent him from turning :patrice:

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
:comeon: the guard went back once rick walked to meeting with the zombie
I was just goin off what dude said about Gabriel watching the gate.
you didn't watch the show closely, the guy ran back to the gate as soon as Rick came told them no one was there.
I'll admit I must have looked away real quick :yeshrug: