They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone notice that Pete used Michonne's sword to slice Deanna's husband's neck at the town meeting? I'm assuming this was one of the reasons why they showed her in the post credits wearing her sword again instead of hanging it on the wall.

On Talking Dead, they mentioned a series of events happened that changed Morgan from being a psychopath to Zen Master. They will show or at least mention what caused his transformation next season.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Anyone notice that Pete used Michonne's sword to slice Deanna's husband's neck at the town meeting? I'm assuming this was one of the reasons why they showed her in the post credits wearing her sword again instead of hanging it on the wall.

On Talking Dead, they mentioned a series of events happened that changed Morgan from being a psychopath to Zen Master. They will show or at least mention what caused his transformation next season.

definitely; need to flush that out...we know why he went all pyscho...now we need to see how he became the Zen Master :whew:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
yeah, i didn't feel emotional like he said I would, and nobody of importance died
I thought Glenn was going to die when he told Maggie he loved her. What pisses me off is they've added extra stuff or never mentioned things from the comics, yet want to pick and choose when they do follow the comics.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
definitely; need to flush that out...we know why he went all pyscho...now we need to see how he became the Zen Master :whew:
i alread dont like the direction they're taking him, it seems like tyrese all over again. passive negro that's too sanctimonious to kill in the zombie apocalypse. the two people he left in the car will most certainly kill one of the survivors in the near future.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
11096556_10153158167799962_3926926548125745075_n.jpg

Amount of commercials this episode

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Good finale, I agree that Glenn should have killed that dude but I can see why they kept him alive. I can see a plot point involving rick wanting to execute the guy while Morgan being against it. I can also see them eventually exiling him and he joins with the wolves or something. I feel like next season is gonna get pretty violent and gruesome.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
i alread dont like the direction they're taking him, it seems like tyrese all over again. passive negro that's too sanctimonious to kill in the zombie apocalypse. the two people he left in the car will most certainly kill one of the survivors in the near future.
They are merging Jesus' character from the comics with the TV Morgan character

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

That whole scene with Michonne at the end had me thinking she gave Pete the sword to start some shyt at the meeting so Rick would get off or be proven right. He didnt break into her place. She either gave it to him or placed it in his house.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That whole scene with Michonne at the end had me thinking she gave Pete the sword to start some shyt at the meeting so Rick would kill him. He didnt break into her place. She either gave it to him or placed it in his house.

i really dont understand how dudes pull random theories out of their ass like this with absolutely no proof.

"hey, pete, here's my katana; go start some shyt!" :rudy:

if anyone orchestrated this shyt, it was carol. she purposely emasculated pete knowing full well how abusers respond to it.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
That whole scene with Michonne at the end had me thinking she gave Pete the sword to start some shyt at the meeting so Rick would get off or be proven right. He didnt break into her place. She either gave it to him or placed it in his house.
:patrice::ohhh: :rudy:

edit: actually :ehh: highly plausible

could be a part of an offscreen discussion between Michonne/Rick when Rick was hold up in that room

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You could be right. I didn't think about that.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i really dont understand how dudes pull random theories out of their ass like this with absolutely no proof.

"hey, pete, here's my katana; go start some shyt!" :rudy:

if anyone orchestrated this shyt, it was carol. she purposely emasculated pete knowing full well how abusers respond to it.
Man I'm just thinking out loud calm yo ass down. No need for all the smarmy ass smilies. nikka just said some shyt and now its a "theory with no proof" when we all just swinging in the dark.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx

they left him in her house with a weapon ... :mindblown: