They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
yo that was the best part, she was straight thuggin.

old lady with a knife in hand...talkin about come at me

"No?"

"that's what I thougth, now take my tuna casserole and make sure I get my dish cleaned"
:heh: at Carol literally saying "come at me"

Hope Gabriel gets got in the open before the credits of the first episode of next season. WOAT character.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
hzrYboa.jpg

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I've never seen snatch but I knew Morgan was british. Didnt he play an FBI agent in Colombiana? Or was that Salt? I know I saw him in some flick with a female assassin lead and he was on her trail.
He was but he played an American in Colombiana (movie was kinda whack).

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Morgan came thru and Snoop Dogg the Building:blessed:, with his BLACKEXCELLENCE stick :myman: Put filthy demonic hipster:scusthov:, on that Summer Jam Screen:ooh: And, saved Daryl and his homo:patrice:, from the Walker Mash:whew: However, SashaGoHard, Glen, Maggie:ufdup: thought y'all was Bout that Life:stopitslime: In a Zombie Apocalypse:lupe:, how many chances a Mark-Ass-Buster:pacspit:, and CacSucKKKin Devil gets:scust:, when they've endangered your livelihood:mindblown:. a gazillion times:birdman: Throw community meetings in the bushes:wtb: Rick showed those Pleasantville jabronies:what:, the Hard-Knock Walker Life:rudy: Too bad the old man got gizzard:huhldup: Triple OG Carol:rambo: acting like Suge with a casserole:dead: Michonne Katana on Chill Mode:francis: Mullet Gene and Abraham patch up:ehh: Filing papers in order for Tara:flabbynsick: Larry Holmes Garden's in view for the rest of crew, tho:childplease: Yet, I'll still be back when this slowburning:snooze: FUKKERY returns:yeshrug:

:heh: @ your smiley usage and placements

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Morgan on his Book of Eli steez, hope they let the African thrive and prosper.

Gabriel had his breakthrough, he is still a fukk boy to me :pacspit:

How did Glen get out of that jam :lupe:

Rock finally making them realize what time it is, now he has that PAWG all to himself

Killa Karol and her top notch acting job :russ:

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
on the talking dead morgan said he could confirm he will be on at least one episode next season. It didn't seem like he would be a regular cast member to me. :yeshrug: