They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Savage Rick:ahh:

Finale was :wrist: Norman Reedus over hyped it, I was expecting something shocking to happen, but it never came to fruition:shaq2:. It was an hour long but still felt rushed and the editing was terrible. The part where Rick see's the walker blood trail in the daytime and then it suddenly skips to nighttime where he's still frantically looking for it had me :dead:. Also way too much convenience Glenn, Daryl and Topher Grace should have been walker food with how their predicaments were displayed. They escaped far too easily from impossible situations. Glenn also not killing that fukkboi:aicmon:. Those Wolves are quite interesting, unlike all of the other villains that have been on the show so far, these two seem like psycho's who do there thing just for the sake of it:lupe: remind me a lot of those killers from the movie The Strangers.

Good to see Morgan back, but he needs to make a heel turn and embrace the savagery, this whole "every life is precious" bs is :camby:it's a ZA not Disneyland.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
i felt like someone was going to die throughout the finale, someone important from what i read on here.

somewhat ruined the finale for me:leostare:...

im not going to come in here anymore and read this shyt.:francis:

ill be back here in October :mjcry:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never seen snatch but I knew Morgan was british. Didnt he play an FBI agent in Colombiana? Or was that Salt? I know I saw him in some flick with a female assassin lead and he was on her trail.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
this...i questioned who Deanna wanted shot....Rick was facing Deanna (who was holding her husband), when she gave him the the order to shoot, and Rick turned around and fired...so he shot Pete (talking dead confirmed he shot Pete), but did Deanna want him to shoot her husband instead, to prevent him from turning :patrice:

Nah, just read the actor's face...she goes from utter grief to acceptance and vengeance. That moment confirmed for her everything he said just minutes before...

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
#EpicKill...

QZBlUjK.gif

http://www.hark.com/clips/lybxkykmfz-triple-kill