They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I'm just thinking out loud calm yo ass down. No need for all the smarmy ass smilies. nikka just said some shyt and now its a "theory with no proof" when we all just swinging in the dark.

you definitely swinging in the dark with that bullshyt theory. there's no motives or incentives for michonne to give pete her katana.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
you definitely swinging in the dark with that bullshyt theory. there's no motives or incentives for michonne to give pete her katana.
I never said otherwise smart ass. nikka read the comic and think you an authority on what people can and cant speculate on but just to show its no hard feelings the Jesus statement seems on point. I can see them merging. Hopefully Morgan's backstory in the time gap gets told next season.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Michonne is Leonardo
Morgan is Donatello...
We just need to find Raphael and Michelangelo for the Teenage Mutant nikka Turtles... :russ:

Kinda mad Gabriel came back to town in a crispy white shirt....smashed a walker and mercy killed a stranger with a big ass rock, only to come back with a crispy white shirt...

...Oh...and Slick Rick gon' mosey on in to the meeting with a walker on his shoulder, blood every where...and nobody wonder if their are more...or how many came in?...shyt...their still might be a few lurking...
Be patient

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The finale was well put together, they didn't kill of a main cast member because it was a finale... which I like. However I'm pretty sure next season someone is dying 1st ep. I like how they they left us with more question than answers and I doubt rick gets the girl for awhile. Execution of a person in front of a whole village that has been shelter and had kids around ( I think) might cause alot of people to be on edge about how safe they are in the walls.

Again the mayor, being ok with rick killing pete instantly when old girl has been getting beat for months and she's been like :yeshrug: "My hands are tied he's a doctor" is scandalous:scust: However if she wanted rick to kill her husband and not pete.:leon:

Rick done really messed up.... I hope that's the route they go with it honestly.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
lennie james is the best actor the series has ever had

the thing was his performance in the pilot was what gave the series it gravitas

from jump you know your not watching a true blood or a supernatural - most genre shows have this jokeniess that the characters know there in a fantasy world and have no real stakes beyond a job..

the way he talks to his son and rick and that scene where he trying to shoot his wife :mjcry:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lennie james is the best actor the series has ever had

the thing was his performance in the pilot was what gave the series it gravitas

from jump you know your not watching a true blood or a supernatural - most genre shows have this jokeniess that the characters know there in a fantasy world and have no real stakes beyond a job..

the way he talks to his son and rick and that scene where he trying to shoot his wife :mjcry:

Him and Shane defined the show the most to me. Glenn holds it down as well.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thats the reasone everyone likes the character Morgan. He showed early on the tough decisions that has to be made and the end results of making those decisions. Thats really the show in a nutshell.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
an extra long episode was not needed this time. no one major got killed????

gabriel is useless
I hope sasha not crazy next season
glenn befriending his enemy who tried to kill him :aicmon:
man, I'm so sick of the series teasing us with morgan :stopitslime:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Morgan shoulda killed those Wolves.
How didnt Glen die? He got his SHOULDER SHOT (and magically disappeared), KNEECAP SNAPPED, BEAT UP, 3 Zombies WERE ON DECK! :stopitslime:

Rick with that HAMMERGAME! :salute:
Sasha's stomach was showing like a mughfugga in that chapel. :mjpls:

sasha not pregnant anymore. I expect her to be playing a bigger role next season and not crazy anymore.

HONEYBLAY

Pro
Daps
Reppin
~919..Go Tarheelz..~
#EpicKill...

QZBlUjK.gif