They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I'm still amazed that so many ppl think so highly of Morgan when he has only appeared in 3 or 4 episodes over 5 whole seasons, one of which he was a complete psychopath. He was never part of the main group so its not like he knows anyone but Rick. And even then, in show time, he and Rick have spent all of maybe 2 days with each other over the course of 2 years. Yet the Internet is losing its shyt as if this were Andre 3000 reuniting with Big Boi.
:rudy:

breh it's sentimental

he was the guy who educatedd Rick, saved his life - when you talk about 5 seasons who were the first few characters seen? Morgan!

Then he went psycho and you thought you'd never see him again after losing his boy. Now he's back, mentally stable, and a bad ass. That growth and maturity - that sentimental meeting is what has everyone hyped.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
So nobody is at the gate, Rick locked it up and Aaron and Daryl just waltz in with Morgan like nothin :stopitslime:
Like Pete aint gonna snatch that knife right outta Carols hands and give her a boot on the ass on her way out the door :aicmon:
Glen buried by a pack of walkers and survives :childplease:

Glen probably got bit lol.

you didn't watch the show closely, the guy ran back to the gate as soon as Rick came told them no one was there.
Glenn is dead is soon as you know who shows up.

@Methodical worst Akatsuki member in your avi :empire:

chill out breh

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
At first I thought the Wolves would act thier way into thr community and take over from the inside, but Morgan knows who they are. Unless they got a squad or they lead a pack of walker there I dont see how they can take over

never know - I'm curious about Nicholas. Especially, what he was doing out in the woods - unless he was trying to set Glenn up. Either way, now with Peter dead he seems like the weakest link in the community, with him shooting Glen, I can't see Rick allowing him to stay in. Maybe that's their in

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
So nobody is at the gate, Rick locked it up and Aaron and Daryl just waltz in with Morgan like nothin :stopitslime:
Like Pete aint gonna snatch that knife right outta Carols hands and give her a boot on the ass on her way out the door :aicmon:
Glen buried by a pack of walkers and survives :childplease:
Pete's a p*ssy that beats his wife, he's a surgeon and prolly never had someone put a knife on his skin :rudy: nikka scared for his life, he seen the :demonic: in Carol's eyes. :ufdup:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Good episode. I'm guessing Wolves during the first half, then the herd the 2nd half and then Negan at the season finale.

Morgan da man is back and y'all definitely need to watch Snatch if you haven't.

Overall, besides the lame hospital shyt and Tyrese's death this was a solid season.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They do have alot of black people on this how for all the hate it gets about not doing a black character right, I'm surprised they keep so many around because they could easily have a white crew and appeal to a vast majority more. Sad truth...

The closer they get to washington the more I wonder about the rest of the country, like there should have been helicopters and other things by now that people should have seen.... meh for the way this virus works it seems like he out break should spread as in every area as fierce as it did in alot of rural areas

Not sure how much time has passed since day one, but it seems like things are way wrost than it should be with out some kind of MAJOR incident happening to start it off. Maybe the spin off show will touch more on that.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They do have alot of black people on this how for all the hate it gets about not doing a black character right, I'm surprised they keep so many around because they could easily have a white crew and appeal to a vast majority more. Sad truth...

The closer they get to washington the more I wonder about the rest of the country, like there should have been helicopters and other things by now that people should have seen.... meh for the way this virus works it seems like he out break should spread as in every area as fierce as it did in alot of rural areas

Not sure how much time has passed since day one, but it seems like things are way wrost than it should be with out some kind of MAJOR incident happening to start it off. Maybe the spin off show will touch more on that.

thats because GA and DC has a high concentration of blacks

but more importantly, white folks love seeing black folks getting killed. i realized that when they killed Donald Glover in a recent movie trailer, as if they were selling his death.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Michonne is Leonardo
Morgan is Donatello...
We just need to find Raphael and Michelangelo for the Teenage Mutant nikka Turtles... :russ:

Kinda mad Gabriel came back to town in a crispy white shirt....smashed a walker and mercy killed a stranger with a big ass rock, only to come back with a crispy white shirt...

...Oh...and Slick Rick gon' mosey on in to the meeting with a walker on his shoulder, blood every where...and nobody wonder if their are more...or how many came in?...shyt...their still might be a few lurking...

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Morgan came thru and Snoop Dogg the Building:blessed:, with his BLACKEXCELLENCE stick :myman: Put filthy demonic hipster:scusthov:, on that Summer Jam Screen:ooh: And, saved Daryl and his homo:patrice:, from the Walker Mash:whew: However, SashaGoHard, Glen, Maggie:ufdup: thought y'all was Bout that Life:stopitslime: In a Zombie Apocalypse:lupe:, how many chances a Mark-Ass-Buster:pacspit:, and CacSucKKKin Devil gets:scust:, when they've endangered your livelihood:mindblown:. a gazillion times:birdman: Throw community meetings in the bushes:wtb: Rick showed those Pleasantville jabronies:what:, the Hard-Knock Walker Life:rudy: Too bad the old man got gizzard:huhldup: Triple OG Carol:rambo: acting like Suge with a casserole:dead: Michonne Katana on Chill Mode:francis: Mullet Gene and Abraham patch up:ehh: Filing papers in order for Tara:flabbynsick: Larry Holmes Garden's in view for the rest of crew, tho:childplease: Yet, I'll still be back when this slowburning:snooze: FUKKERY returns:yeshrug:

Last edited: