They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
He wasn't the worst Akatsuki member. To me, he is an underrated character and he's s very funny and interesting character to me. because he's a crazy religious freak, always workship Lord Jashin like :blessed:. I would love to hear his background story and the cult, more info on Jashin.

I think he's the hardest oppoment to beat if you have no intel on him because you have no clue he is immortal and you also have no clue that any wound means death for you.

Kakashi vs. Hidan as well. Honestly, I think Hidan's style of fighting might be my favorite to watch. His sort of unorthodox, acrobatic taijutsu supplemented with his scythe is sweet.

And that move Shikamaru pulls to 'kill' Hidan was fukking amazing. :wow:
:camby:once you figure out how to beat him, hidan is the weakest member of the Akatsuki and I thought he was childish. I hope they explore the hidden rain village in the new spin off series for the manga. Do the villagers even know who nagato was and who took over once konan died:mindblown:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
I'm still amazed that so many ppl think so highly of Morgan when he has only appeared in 3 or 4 episodes over 5 whole seasons, one of which he was a complete psychopath. He was never part of the main group so its not like he knows anyone but Rick. And even then, in show time, he and Rick have spent all of maybe 2 days with each other over the course of 2 years. Yet the Internet is losing its shyt as if this were Andre 3000 reuniting with Big Boi.
:rudy:
Morgan has never been a central part of a baf episode

His actor os arguably the best actor of the walking dead

His character arc wasnt overly done. He livws with his son and rick meets them after his wife dies. His zombie wife should be put down but he canr. Zombie wife bites son and now his entire family is zombie snd he goes crszy and kils every thing moving for like a year until rick returns and brings humanity back to his life. Morgan goes on a quest to find rick and sees the roles reversed

One of the best charaxter arcs in a msjor tv show in years and it onky took 5 episodes over 5 seasons to make it work and feel special

Its like seeing a brock lesnar match breh...its always specisl and importsnt

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Chonne... Sasha... Morgan...
all my nikkas good.
:blessed:
What more can I ask for?

Dissapointed that nobody (important) died... but eh. I'm happy.

Check out this random pic I found when I was tryna see what Sasha's baby looks like. :dead:

Herschel lucky the show wasn't on HBO:whew: Or that season in the prison was gonna be aaaaaallllllll bad for him.

HERSCHEL-AND-POSSIBLE-TYRESE.jpg

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I'm still amazed that so many ppl think so highly of Morgan when he has only appeared in 3 or 4 episodes over 5 whole seasons, one of which he was a complete psychopath. He was never part of the main group so its not like he knows anyone but Rick. And even then, in show time, he and Rick have spent all of maybe 2 days with each other over the course of 2 years. Yet the Internet is losing its shyt as if this were Andre 3000 reuniting with Big Boi.
:rudy:

Morgan has never been a central part of a baf episode

His actor os arguably the best actor of the walking dead

His character arc wasnt overly done. He livws with his son and rick meets them after his wife dies. His zombie wife should be put down but he canr. Zombie wife bites son and now his entire family is zombie snd he goes crszy and kils every thing moving for like a year until rick returns and brings humanity back to his life. Morgan goes on a quest to find rick and sees the roles reversed

One of the best charaxter arcs in a msjor tv show in years and it onky took 5 episodes over 5 seasons to make it work and feel special

Its like seeing a brock lesnar match breh...its always specisl and importsnt
Plus, chronologically, he's the longest running character after Rick.
He's the only one asside from Rick and Carl that was there in the pilot of the people they have left.

Everyone gave speeches this ep about how if it wasn't for Rick they wouldn't be there... but if Rick had to give a speech he'd say if it wasn't for Morgan (and Duane RIP) then Rick wouldn't be there.
Duane_and_Morgan_Jones_Comic,_2.jpg

Morgan is Rick's OG.

Sometimes a person like Jay-Z can seem larger than life... but to every Jay-Z there is a Jaz O
Thats Morgan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaz-O
Jaz-O-picture.jpg

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Morgan shoulda killed those Wolves.
How didnt Glen die? He got his SHOULDER SHOT (and magically disappeared), KNEECAP SNAPPED, BEAT UP, 3 Zombies WERE ON DECK! :stopitslime:

Rick with that HAMMERGAME! :salute:
Sasha's stomach was showing like a mughfugga in that chapel. :mjpls:

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
Morgan reuniting with Rick this way ain't a good look

I guess they could explain to him later on why he did what he did and what just happened

BTW, Carol is a fukin RIDER and loyal as fuk, Everything she did in this episode was on some G sh1t.

if I was Rick I'd legit get my exploitedmoms.com on and just bend her over and occasionally wax that instead of putting ur life in danger over some pawg getting abused by her husband,

Daryl is gay anyway and won't care

:manny:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I really wanted a gaggle of zombies to roll up into that town hall meeting and then for Rick and his crew to regulate while Capt. Janeway's townies all panicked. Then after seeing Rick and his team in action they could have all fallen in line.
At least it was cool that Morgan is back and a part of current events even though I am expecting him to be in conflict with Rick cause I have a sneaking suspicion Morgan is on some "We Don't Kill the Living" type bullshyt.
Carol was awesome this entire episode and I like how she has basically formed a hierarchy within the group of herself, Rick and Daryl being on one level and the rest of them needing to be handled.
Glenn is an idiot for not putting a bullet in Nicholas' head.
Sasha and Maggie praying with Father Carver instead of putting the beats on his punk ass wasn't cool either.
And poor Reg...a shame it had to be him but somebody had to get got so Capt. Janeway would get with the program.
So I am assuming the Wolves are just those 3 people that Aaron said were exiled from Alexandria? I wonder when we will see the woman who is in charge? And is it just 3 people or have they recruited more?