They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Daps
everyone keeps talking about the wolves

Morgan handled them with ease lol. but I guess he's gonna learn the hardway that sometimes you can't keep people alive.

Morgan whooping their asses while staring at the ground lmfao - how did he learn how to use that stick in a martial arts way - looking like Master Splinter and shyt.
At first I thought the Wolves would act thier way into thr community and take over from the inside, but Morgan knows who they are. Unless they got a squad or they lead a pack of walker there I dont see how they can take over

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I'm still amazed that so many ppl think so highly of Morgan when he has only appeared in 3 or 4 episodes over 5 whole seasons, one of which he was a complete psychopath. He was never part of the main group so its not like he knows anyone but Rick. And even then, in show time, he and Rick have spent all of maybe 2 days with each other over the course of 2 years. Yet the Internet is losing its shyt as if this were Andre 3000 reuniting with Big Boi.
:rudy:

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif
So nobody is at the gate, Rick locked it up and Aaron and Daryl just waltz in with Morgan like nothin :stopitslime:
Like Pete aint gonna snatch that knife right outta Carols hands and give her a boot on the ass on her way out the door :aicmon:
Glen buried by a pack of walkers and survives :childplease:
:comeon: the guard went back once rick walked to meeting with the zombie

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It all make sense now brehs
xdsTcsB.png

This is a scene from when they to Noah's town to see his moms:ohhh:
The message appeared again at the end

Remember Terminus how they said they were attack earlier by wolves had capture a few
the-walking-dead-possible-wolf.png

Here one of them dudes Rick let go
They similar to a group in the comics
the-scavengers-the-walking-dead.png

"The Scavengers" group of tatted up ruthless dudes

Next season they prolly going to build up a big confrontation between the groups

I think Rick is going to try to train the safe zone people

I think Gabriel going to do something reckless and put the group in danger again I'm just not sure what I think he will do

I think a main character going to get pick off by the wolves in the middle of season to add to the build up for the season finale showdown

I think they going to make a new love interest for Rick and his son

I'm not sure what the town going to the guy that tried to kill Glenn but I think they kept him alive so he tell his story to the town to build trust between the group and the town people again

I think Daryl, Sasha and Gabriel are the mains dying next season

Daryl because I think they hit a wall with his character development I really thought they were going to make Daryl and Carol a thing is still can happen so his death is maybe

Sasha because she having a baby

Gabriel because he's a bytch ass niqqa:lolbron:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RICK is that nikka.

Glenn is dead is soon as you know who shows up.
i think carol is about to die and i think abe might be right behind her :dummy:

IF big titty tara or rosita die, i giving up on the show. Also they need to keep sasha fine ass alive. :dre:

@Methodical worst Akatsuki member in your avi :empire:

He wasn't the worst Akatsuki member. To me, he is an underrated character and he's s very funny and interesting character to me. because he's a crazy religious freak, always workship Lord Jashin like :blessed:. I would love to hear his background story and the cult, more info on Jashin.

I think he's the hardest oppoment to beat if you have no intel on him because you have no clue he is immortal and you also have no clue that any wound means death for you.

Kakashi vs. Hidan as well. Honestly, I think Hidan's style of fighting might be my favorite to watch. His sort of unorthodox, acrobatic taijutsu supplemented with his scythe is sweet.

And that move Shikamaru pulls to 'kill' Hidan was fukking amazing. :wow:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i dont know how i feel brehs, this show is highly inconsistent. i think the new show runner is the best, but thats not saying much. probably the best season finale of the series.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
where's Neegan? smh
im assuming hes the dude that was with morgan in the beginging, and sliced the dudes throat at the end....

i enjoyed this ep, but the show is inconsistent. Thought someone major shoulda died tonight, as they kept teasing.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
im assuming hes the dude that was with morgan in the beginging, and sliced the dudes throat at the end....

i enjoyed this ep, but the show is inconsistent. Thought someone major shoulda died tonight, as they kept teasing.
nah i don't think thats him