They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
There was a post credit scene?

It was just Michonne in her house taking her sword down from the mantle and carrying it again. She knows what time it is.

Man I was hoping Judas Priest was going to die with his deathwish ass. His character has been nothing but annoying since he was introduced. He can't live with himself over what he did in the past, he doesn't realize how much he is fukking up in the present :pacspit:.

Glen is a season 1 OG, but he had me :snoop:during the finale. First chasing after dude in the words, then letting him live after he tried to kill him multiple times :mindblown:. He's a vet, he should know better. One vet who's the team captain right now is Carol.

Making sure Rick knew what was up. Telling them about the community being children and how they like stories :russ:and telling Pete to come at me bro. Best character on the show right now.

Great to finally have Morgan back and for him to be sticking around. Nice reversal between him and Rick in the final shot. I just hope he will be about to put bo to purpose when the wolves arrive at the gate.

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
Through all the faults of this season, youve been redeemed...

That episode...

:blessed:

Glorious...

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Rick shot Reg so he won't turn and not Pete right? Noticed on talking dead they didn't mention Pete name as a cast member to die but mention Reg.

could be but almost impossible cuz he would not had to turn around to Reg since he was at her feet. Also, wouldn't have used a gun - would have just knifed him.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really liked the fact that morgan is coming around now. Him not joining the group early was probably one of the best decisions the could have made.

Glenn isnt a killer. So im glad he stuck to bis guns...

Ricks transformation is really interesting also.

Things i hate, the wolves. Last thing i want to see is a half a season of them dealing with wolves. A

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
everyone keeps talking about the wolves

Morgan handled them with ease lol. but I guess he's gonna learn the hardway that sometimes you can't keep people alive.

Morgan whooping their asses while staring at the ground lmfao - how did he learn how to use that stick in a martial arts way - looking like Master Splinter and shyt.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
RICK is that nikka.

Glenn is dead is soon as you know who shows up.
i think carol is about to die and i think abe might be right behind her :dummy:

IF big titty tara or rosita die, i giving up on the show. Also they need to keep sasha fine ass alive. :dre:

@Methodical worst Akatsuki member in your avi :empire:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
You can tell Morgan must've been a fan of Kung Fu movies before the apocalypse :myman: