They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Morgan is back :blessed: Now we got a real n!gga on the show.

Morgan's timing is just perfect. Last time they saw each other, he was the crazy (looking) one. So Morgan thinks all life is precious, while Rick is all for killing the bad people. These Alexandrians better change soon. There is not much time left.

Sasha restrains her self, Glenn restrains himself - but not Rick. Deanna - showing her true self at last and using Rick as a weapon.

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still can't believe officer glenn penny fell for that trap :why:

And are the wolves only 2 people, was the guys at the end the same ones that attacked morgan?

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This episode was pump faking the shyt out of me...

First I thought Morgan was a goner...And I got pissed after seeing he been training with Donatello, so I don't want him dead

Then Glenn randomly saying how he loved Maggie...I just KNEW he was about to die, I mean, he got shot and rushed by zombies....shyt was wild..

Gabriel looking like a serial killer, then Sasha fierce had the sniper to his dome...I thought that trigger finger was gonna get too itchy brehs...

I'm in love with Carol...that bytch cold...

LOL @ how quick Rick shot that nikka...like he was giddy as hell...

Can't wait for the spin off...

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd pipe Carol :noah:

I wish Glenn just died already..,...How did Glenn get up from the walkers piling on? :stopitslime:. Still wish just kill him off already.

When Gabriel said, ‘I’m ready.’ I was thinking I’m ready too, for your ass to die.
writers dont even know thats why they didnt show it

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Just finished episode! AMAZING! Rick was RIGHT ALL ALONG! About needing to be ruthless and about the abuse husband. Indeed he was ONLY sorry about warning them too late. Carol was also right all along. Meanwhile us fans and the people in the settlement doubted Rick.

Really wanted that bytch ass priest to die.:camby:

Also that coward who got Noah killed.:camby:

Lets just hope black man aint taking no more loses with Morgan!:win::lawd::banderas: nikka was on some Blade shyt with that staff.:banderas:

The black man on this show we've been looking for.:mjcry: