They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rick shot Reg so he won't turn and not Pete right? Noticed on talking dead they didn't mention Pete name as a cast member to die but mention Reg.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
first off...all praise to the zombie Gods that Morgan has officially returned....:blessed:

such a great fukkin finale....OG Carol with the knife to that pansy doctor.....:whew:

i feel like daryl should have known that trailer was a trap when he saw the last trailer was unlocked.....

i think the wolve walkers are wolves that were part of the wolfpack but got banned and bit...:manny:

I need a white T like gabriel has....dude killed two walkers...laid in mud...and got tossed to the ground by sasha and his T was still chlorox clean....:whoo:

lord knows how many more walkers got into alexandria....:patrice:

I wonder if Morgan will trust Rick again after seein what rick just did....:patrice:

can't wait till then next season.....:salute:

Last edited:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Rick shot Reg so he won't turn and not Pete right? Noticed on talking dead they didn't mention Pete name as a cast member to die but mention Reg.
nah that would be retarded. rick been itchin to kill pete since he got there...no way he was gonna pass up the opportunity right there. even If the old bytch was talkin about her husband rick still woulda killed pete and just been like "you shoulda been more specific":manny: