They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
who the fukk is oscar?

anyway my squad is:

michonne, daryl, sasha, rick, and beth

sasha and beth for fukkin. rick cause he'll be the muscle/leadership. daryl for them redneck hunting skills. michone cause she put work in on that katana.

Walking-dead-season-3-bloody-axe-500x375.jpg

nikkas already forgot about t-dogg 2.0 :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup: for thinkin about lil boys

Maggie's sister is like 30 irl. Carl on my team cause he's a killer. Now get outta here with your rape-consenting ass :pacspit:

Carl is completely worthless breh. yea he knows how to play with them guns but remember what happened to him in the season 4 finale. the nikka almost had his butthole taken if not for rick going savage on them nikkas. he's still a little kid. i'd rather have some grown men on my squad if we were limited to 5. only reason to wanna keep carl along is if you got homo perv tendencies.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Carl is completely worthless breh. yea he knows how to play with them guns but remember what happened to him in the season 4 finale. the nikka almost had his butthole taken if not for rick going savage on them nikkas. he's still a little kid. i'd rather have some grown men on my squad if we were limited to 5. only reason to wanna keep carl along is if you got homo perv tendencies.

says the man who condones rape on the grounds that you "hit it before" :camby:

grown men have egos and in a team full of alpha males somebody's pride is bound to get hurt

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:A dude could rape his wife.

to me rape is the stranger breaking into ya house and takin the p*ssy. i don't consider rape to be a wife tellin her husband i don't feel like fukkin tonight and the nikka takin it anyways. to me thats just him being an ass.

its disrespectful to true victims of rape for a woman who has sex with that man every other night claiming rape just cause she wasn't up for it tonight.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
to me rape is the stranger breaking into ya house and takin the p*ssy. i don't consider rape to be a wife tellin her husband i don't feel like fukkin tonight and the nikka takin it anyways. to me thats just him being an ass.

its disrespectful to true victims of rape for a woman who has sex with that man every other night claiming rape just cause she wasn't up for it tonight.

3 things

1.) dont matter what you consider, it's still rape
2.) shane did creep up in her room and try to take the p*ssy
3.) most rape victims are assaulted by someone they know.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana

if she don't wanna fukk you that's rape. If it's your wife and she doesn't at least give you a handjob then bacdafucup

"your honor in my defense I was killin it from the back last week"

Daps
Reppin
London
:sitdown: @Swagnificent all this talk is very disturbing. I remember you making innapropriate comments about young Lizzie last season and if I recall you received a temporary ban for it. I'm going to have to ask you to find something else to talk about or else somebody might see fit to notify the authorites :sitdown:.

:ufdup:You have been warned.

kmxlS.gif

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Posted a song I did a long time ago in the Shane thread. You guys might like it also. Its not finished the way I want, but I still like it.:yeshrug:

I recorded a song about Shane a couple years ago but I got sidetracked and never finished it.
I think I know where it is. I'll post it if I can find it... if its audible... I know it isn't mixed down correctly.

edit:
This clip was supposed to be in the scratched in at the end.
I think thats why its not complete... I was waiting on my DJ. Cause the vocals are laid.

There is also supposed to be gunshots at the end when Shane is talking... and I remember wanting zombies chanting "Shaaaaaane" (like how they say "Braaaaains") durring the first verse... I can't remember why.
:mjlol:
I'm probably forgetting something. It was a long time ago.

Anyway. Enjoy.