They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
So what? Maybe he didn't want to be number two anymore. Maybe he got used to being the leader. Lori played a MAJOR part but, it wasn't JUST about her. They were fighting over who was "Alpha" of the group. Shane was before, then Rick came in and took his place.

"You're not doing this. You don't get to make these calls anymore. I won't let you." :birdman:

Yea....son, it was only about Lori :duck:

So your just going to ignore the rest of the post?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man i liked t-dawg but they never gave that nikka any shine. dude literally dissapeared as a character once they hit the farm. shyt had me pissed. i actually thought the show writers were racist for a while because there were literally no black characters with significant roles. Thankfully that has changed now.
original show runner frank darabont definitely has some racial issues

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
iight, you can have 5 characters from the walking dead on ya team. who do you pick?

my squad - michonne, t-dogg, tyrese, oscar, sasha :mjpls:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
good luck with that. one is going to be gunning for ya spot, the other is gonna try to bed ya nemesis

I was assuming a clean slate, right after the outbreak. With the history with Rick and the group and all, I would definitely reconsider. But off the bat? I could avoid the Lori-based drama, and the shyt with the farm that led to Andrea being on the run and being found by the Governor wouldn't have happened. So meh :ehh: I guess I'd have to find out then :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
iight, you can have 5 characters from the walking dead on ya team. who do you pick?

my squad - michonne, t-dogg, tyrese, oscar, sasha :mjpls:

who the fukk is oscar?

anyway my squad is:

michonne, daryl, sasha, rick, and beth

sasha and beth for fukkin. rick cause he'll be the muscle/leadership. daryl for them redneck hunting skills. michone cause she put work in on that katana.