AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
BzzOyeZIUAAjTq_.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
just keep the bae Maggie alive tbh
can't wait for the super edgy main character kill offs later in season :takedat:
I got money on the gawd D Barksdale dying

not significant enough for us to give a shyt about yet. its gonna be someone fans have grown attached to. i'm puttin money on either glenn or maggie. maybe tyreese.

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
not significant enough for us to give a shyt about yet. its gonna be someone fans have grown attached to. i'm puttin money on either glenn or maggie. maybe tyreese.

gunna be a long season, im not saying he's gunna die in the next episode or anything

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
What did you record this with? Lol
Protools. But it isn't mixed or mastered. Its technically just a reference track. Forgot about it til yesterday, then I saw the Shane thread so I made a soundcloud page to upload it. (I wouldn't put it on my bandcamp page, but I still like it)

Minus this sci fi channel bullshyt scene it was great episode, one of the better ones I can remember for this show
Carol is the star of 2 of the 3 best episodes of the show. This latest ep, and the one where she has to put down the little girl that plays Billy from the comics... I forget her name.
These 2 and Shane/Otis at the school (where Shane cuts his hair at the beginning) are the only three episodes I watched twice.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Protools. But it isn't mixed or mastered. Its technically just a reference track. Forgot about it til yesterday, then I saw the Shane thread so I made a soundcloud page to upload it. (I wouldn't put it on my bandcamp page, but I still like it)

Carol is the star of 2 of the 3 best episodes of the show. This latest ep, and the one where she has to put down the little girl that plays Billy from the comics... I forget her name.
These 2 and Shane/Otis at the school (where Shane cuts his hair at the beginning) are the only three episodes I watched twice.

that episode was wack. it was just sensationilized cause she killed a child.

the best episodes are still end of season 1 into season 2. and this last episode.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
that episode was wack. it was just sensationilized cause she killed a child.

the best episodes are still end of season 1 into season 2. and this last episode.
That episode wasn't oversensationalized.
It was the payoff to a long build up between her and the girls she was surrogating to replace Sophia.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i literally cannot watch these enough!!!

even darryl looking at him running like what the fukk are you doing

but i rewatched his "explanation"

the main part of the story he spoke on extra fast

"I AM PRIVY TO THE FAILSAFE PROCEDURES THE GOVERNMENT HAS IN PLACE........... TO RELEASE A VIRUS THAT COULD KILL OFF EVERY LIVING HUMAN BEING.... ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS REVERSE THAT"

:comeon: so the government has a virus just in case they have to kill every LIVING human being on the planet

:comeon: so you're the only one alive who knows this

:comeon: so no type of computer or paperwork is left anywhere in the world that explains this process or that it even exists

:comeon: so you're gonna just go to washington with no badge or credentials and explain this story to the people at........... where exactly in washington?

:comeon: so the rest of them nikkas in there believed that shyt

yea... my vote is with the "he's lying his ass off" people

Unless I misunderstood him I think he said that they have a biological weapon to kill other biological weapons i.e the walkers (or whatever is infecting them)

But again this is assuming whatever is infecting is a man made bio weapon and not a disease caused by nature

I think he knows what he is talking about but he is not who he says he is and the information he has is only partially correct

Daps
Reppin
NULL
great article about why walking dead is so good and ain't lettin up

The AMC’s epic zombie horror show The Walking Dead returned with its fifth season on Sunday and with highest ratings ever, it proved that it indeed became a worldwide phenomenon. During the fourth season, most of the characters in the show eventually made their way from the ruined prison, which they had been calling home. They went toward Terminus, a mysterious community at the end of the line. which promised to offer sanctuary. And even though the signs for Terminus suggested a safe haven, Rick and the rest of the characters found nothing like that.
After The Walking Dead marched into its fifth season, it shows no signs of slowing down. If anything, it is quite the opposite. The ratings revealed that around 17.3 million people watched the premiere of season five on Sunday night, which is the highest rating in the entire history of the show. Furthermore, this is an amazingly large number of viewers for a cable drama.
It looks like The Walking Dead became a perfect mixture of everything that a cable network needs for a major franchise. The zombie horror show has a plot which extends along forever, without any complicated twists and turns, which eventually demand closure on other hit shows. The show has an interchangeable cast, which almost does not suffer if one of the key people is killed off. The Walking Dead is a show with huge ratings, despite any awards show recognition. And what is the most important, this show has lots and lots of zombies.
This combination obviously worked, since The Walking Dead has millions of viewers all over the world and the show is consistently among worldwide trending topics on Sunday nights. The after-show, called Talking Dead, is devoted to weekly analyze the drama that preceded it into a talk-show fashion. The Talking Dead can land an amazing 5 million viewers and this is the number that several broadcast networks would kill to have for its own shows.
The fact is that unlike several other action thriller shows, The Walking Dead never bogs down or burns out in a must-be-solved mystery. Do the viewers even care what caused the zombie epidemic? No. Instead of making a climactic save-the-world plot, the writers rather established a journey for day-to-day survival as the entire storyline. And most importantly, the viewers are obviously completely satisfied with a plot that continues to mull the ethics of human behavior while the civilization is collapsing.
Despite the fact that The Walking Dead won almost no awards, the producers seem to have moved beyond even caring about the award shows. The show did win two Emmy Awards in the prosthetic make-up category and some nominations for special effects and sound editing. However, it received no other award since then. Well, it is highly unlikely that the network executives are losing any sleep over that, since 16 million viewers watch the show each week. It is safe to say that The Walking Dead became a worldwide phenomenon.

Read more at http://guardianlv.com/2014/10/the-walking-dead-a-worldwide-phenomenon/#ibGLEJRj5yZ48WBs.99

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
great article about why walking dead is so good and ain't lettin up
i mean in all fairness its based off the comic
which goes NO WHERE in terms of story
every month i wait for some significant shyt to happen in the book
it doesnt
i keep reading:yeshrug: