They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
shane was great but the fact is he had no empathy toward anyone else's feelings. IN THE LONG RUN, he's RIGHT beacuse the world they live in has NO ROOM for empathy but if people are scared of you and what you'll do next you can't lead that way unless you wanna be the govenor [which IS an option :manny:]

To the group he's dispicable because he won't try to save you if it puts your life in danger for a period of time. Realistically though, he's the best leader possible because of it. He was half a step away from becoming Govenor status.

Since that last post, I realized that Shane's tendency to not give a fukk about anybody largely began after Rick came and took away his position. I think a lot of that indifference toward the group came from them abandoning him for Rick (his walk with Andrea comes to mind, when he talked about leaving). It was on some "if that's how y'all feel about me, fukk y'all too then" type shyt. I'd feel the same way. Nikkas want to come to me for the hard decisions, then shyt on me every other time, when I kept them alive before Rick-Goku showed up. Nah. Fukk y'all too.

If Shane was such a selfish b*stard, there wouldn't have been a group to begin with. At some point he had to have cared for them to even waste his time protecting them before Rick woke up. Because a lot of those people at the first camp were dead weight. Remember Dale? Carol was worthless. Bunch of old people. He could've bounced and only worried about himself like Morgan did, with Carl and Lori. I even remember him arguing with Rick about not going back into Atlanta because it would leave them open to attack, which did happened, and which did kill half the camp, so for him to even think like that means he cared about the group back then.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
That first episode was crack:ohlawd:

Carol was on some Solid Snake sh*t:lupe:

Cutty finally manned up. White dude with the Detroit cap though he threw Cutty into a pack of wolves.. Little did he know he threw a wolf into a sheep's den:noah:

I'm surprise they ended the Terminus sh*t in one episode:ohhh: normally a storyline like that would last at least a half a season if not more.

Morgan the gawd is back:blessed:

When the "extras" were getting baseball batted and sliced up at the tub by the cannibals you knew they were gonna stop once they got to the stars of the show(Rick, Glenn, etc) :sas1: Glenn could've a bat to the dome to knock some sense into him though:sas2:

AMC is going ham with the tie-in adds, commercials, contests, etc.. surprised they're not developing a Walking Dead amusement park right about now

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
yeah, she was shown in the trailer several times

and welcome back for this season @Ted Rodgers my breh :salute:

my man! yea im excited, this first episode was brilliant and it looks like they are actually tying some comic book stuff in here so lets not mention anything to spoil it. But I have high high hopes. I have a feeling that Rick will see Gareth again and fukk him up. I hope someone in the group who opposed Rick on going back to make sure they all were dead dies by Gareth's hand. Can't wait to see that soft latte drinking scarf wearing prick gutted. And pleaaaase let Glenn die PLEEEASE

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Z9lFBgz.gif

ngHND3b.gif
i literally cannot watch these enough!!!

even darryl looking at him running like what the fukk are you doing

but i rewatched his "explanation"

the main part of the story he spoke on extra fast

"I AM PRIVY TO THE FAILSAFE PROCEDURES THE GOVERNMENT HAS IN PLACE........... TO RELEASE A VIRUS THAT COULD KILL OFF EVERY LIVING HUMAN BEING.... ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS REVERSE THAT"

:comeon: so the government has a virus just in case they have to kill every LIVING human being on the planet

:comeon: so you're the only one alive who knows this

:comeon: so no type of computer or paperwork is left anywhere in the world that explains this process or that it even exists

:comeon: so you're gonna just go to washington with no badge or credentials and explain this story to the people at........... where exactly in washington?

:comeon: so the rest of them nikkas in there believed that shyt

yea... my vote is with the "he's lying his ass off" people

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Best friends wives get fukked everyday b...

Rick and Shane would have had conflict either way. If you can't see this, you're crazy. Rick came in and immediately took power from Shane. Immediately. I think that bruised his ego the most, and made him really say fukk everybody and be out for himself. The whole group was alive because of HIS leadership up to that point yet, they abandoned him for the new guy. No thanks. No appreciation. Just "go away we like Rick better" :mjcry: I'd be salty with nikkas too. The Lori shyt just made it worse.
fam it was lori and lori only... shane was used to being a number 2.. he was always number 2 to rick...

if he never fukked lori.. which is understandable.. you seen your boy flatline, the world is ending, you have sex once (as she says).... ok cool

AFTER he comes back.. you still plotting on her... telling her not to trust her husband.. tell her he ain't shyt.. tell her you're still the real man and he can't protect you.. tell his REAL son not to listen to him..

then when (after 3-4 seasons) he finally says... look homie, i know you fukked my wife.. i didn't even steal on you for that shyt.. i know you killed otis but i'm not gonna tell... i know you tried to keep fukking her and do said above... plus try and bust me in the head with a big ass pipe during a fist fight..

i'm STILL gonna save your ass out the bus, let you live, AND you got andrea on your dikk... and all i ask is leave my wife and kids alone.. if it is your kid, you know damn well we all together.. if you act fukking cool, we could make it work..

but nah you gotta be a dikk and still try and kill me... nah that's a little deeper than "hey i took control of these people we don't even give a fukk about"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
After T-Dawg

man i liked t-dawg but they never gave that nikka any shine. dude literally dissapeared as a character once they hit the farm. shyt had me pissed. i actually thought the show writers were racist for a while because there were literally no black characters with significant roles. Thankfully that has changed now.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
fam it was lori and lori only... shane was used to being a number 2.. he was always number 2 to rick...

if he never fukked lori.. which is understandable.. you seen your boy flatline, the world is ending, you have sex once (as she says).... ok cool

AFTER he comes back.. you still plotting on her... telling her not to trust her husband.. tell her he ain't shyt.. tell her you're still the real man and he can't protect you.. tell his REAL son not to listen to him..

then when (after 3-4 seasons) he finally says... look homie, i know you fukked my wife.. i didn't even steal on you for that shyt.. i know you killed otis but i'm not gonna tell... i know you tried to keep fukking her and do said above... plus try and bust me in the head with a big ass pipe during a fist fight..

i'm STILL gonna save your ass out the bus, let you live, AND you got andrea on your dikk... and all i ask is leave my wife and kids alone.. if it is your kid, you know damn well we all together.. if you act fukking cool, we could make it work..

but nah you gotta be a dikk and still try and kill me... nah that's a little deeper than "hey i took control of these people we don't even give a fukk about"

So what? Maybe he didn't want to be number two anymore. Maybe he got used to being the leader. Lori played a MAJOR part but, it wasn't JUST about her. They were fighting over who was "Alpha" of the group. Shane was before, then Rick came in and took his place.

"You're not doing this. You don't get to make these calls anymore. I won't let you." :birdman:

Yea....son, it was only about Lori :duck: