They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
iight, you can have 5 characters from the walking dead on ya team. who do you pick?

my squad - michonne, t-dogg, tyrese, oscar, sasha :mjpls:
Its too soon to bring up the breh Oscar :to:
Michonne, Shane, Andrea (after she learned some skills), Morgan (non-fukked in the head version), Sasha. :ehh:
nikka, did you really just name fukkin' Andrea :what:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
:sitdown: @Swagnificent all this talk is very disturbing. I remember you making innapropriate comments about young Lizzie last season and if I recall you received a temporary ban for it. I'm going to have to ask you to find something else to talk about or else somebody might see fit to notify the authorites :sitdown:.

:ufdup:You have been warned.

kmxlS.gif
Breh, the admins even gave him a sexual offender avi :russ:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
So what? Maybe he didn't want to be number two anymore. Maybe he got used to being the leader. Lori played a MAJOR part but, it wasn't JUST about her. They were fighting over who was "Alpha" of the group. Shane was before, then Rick came in and took his place.

"You're not doing this. You don't get to make these calls anymore. I won't let you." :birdman:

Yea....son, it was only about Lori :duck:

This was a day after LORI told Rick "you gotta get rid of Shane. He thinks it's his baby and will do anything to get me. Including getting you up out the way"

Add in his multiple crazy ass ideas. Would you be letting this dude who fukked your own wife, kept trying to fukk your wife, and told her fukk you.... Would you let that nikka run things?

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Carl is completely worthless breh. yea he knows how to play with them guns but remember what happened to him in the season 4 finale. the nikka almost had his butthole taken if not for rick going savage on them nikkas. he's still a little kid. i'd rather have some grown men on my squad if we were limited to 5. only reason to wanna keep carl along is if you got homo perv tendencies.
That wasn't Carl's fault..that was the writers. They had Carl in full goon-bust his guns mode for damn near two seasons then he's a b*tch who's about to get his culo blasted at the drop of a dime. It seems like for one character to shine and go goon mode another character has to turn b*tch. To set up the Rick making himself a neck-bone sandwich scene Carl had to turn into my little pony. Same thing with Carol turning into John Rambo- Cutty/tyreese had to become the scared passive black male.

#Justmythoughts :manny:

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
everything Post-Gov's death has been pure shyt minus the Ep with the 2 little girls and Carol and still don't give a fukk about those 2 black guys from The Wire AT ALL.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
everything Post-Gov's death has been pure shyt minus the Ep with the 2 little girls and Carol and still don't give a fukk about those 2 black guys from The Wire AT ALL.

I disagree but that was a good episode for me.
keep-calm-and-look-at-the-flowers-23.png

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
just keep the bae Maggie alive tbh
can't wait for the super edgy main character kill offs later in season :takedat:
I got money on the gawd D Barksdale dying