They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
A simp ass loser who was fukking his best friends wife and then got so deep in his feelings when she chose his friend over him that he then tried to murder his best friend so he could have a ho that didn't want him all to himself.
That is defines Shane.

Sorry breh. Im not gonna denigrate Shane because you have a hard-on for Rick. You guys have erections everytime Rick bosses up and does some gangsta shyt but, you shyt on the guy who was on his gangsta shyt 4 years ago. Shane could have left Rick to die. Probably should have left him to die. He went back to barricade him in. Do yall remember that? Nah :pacspit:

Rick came into Shane's group. Then tried to make orders and call shots. And you wonder why they had conflict. Rick told Shane it probably was his baby, but he'd never be its father. And you wonder why they had conflict. How would you feel with a nikka in everyday life telling you YOU will not be in your kid's life? :dahell: How you feel with a nikka in everyday life coming up in your shyt and telling you YOU aren't the boss anymore and to fukk off? :dahell: How would you feel? What would do? Yea. I thought so. You know you'd want to knock that nikka's block off.

Last edited:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Sorry breh. Im not gonna denigrate Shane because you have a hard-on for Rick. You guys have erections everytime Rick bosses up and does some gangsta shyt but, you shyt on the guy who was on his gangsta shyt 4 years ago. Shane could have left Rick to die. Probably should have left him to die. He went back to barricade him in. Do yall remember that? Nah :pacspit:

Rick came into Shane's group. Then tried to make orders and call shots. And you wonder why they had conflict. Rick told Shane it probably was his baby, but he'd never be its father. And you wonder why they had conflict. How would you feel with a nikka in everyday life telling you YOU will not be in your kid's life? :dahell: How you feel with a nikka in everyday life coming up in your shyt and telling you YOU aren't the boss anymore and to fukk off? :dahell: How would you feel? What would do? Yea. I thought so.
Don't fukk your best friends wife and you wouldn't have these problems
:umad:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Don't fukk your best friends wife and you wouldn't have these problems
:umad:

Best friends wives get fukked everyday b...

Rick and Shane would have had conflict either way. If you can't see this, you're crazy. Rick came in and immediately took power from Shane. Immediately. I think that bruised his ego the most, and made him really say fukk everybody and be out for himself. The whole group was alive because of HIS leadership up to that point yet, they abandoned him for the new guy. No thanks. No appreciation. Just "go away we like Rick better" :mjcry: I'd be salty with nikkas too. The Lori shyt just made it worse.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Best friends wives get fukked everyday b...

Rick and Shane would have had conflict either way. If you can't see this, you're crazy. Rick came in and immediately took power from Shane. Immediately. I think that bruised his ego the most, and made him really say fukk everybody and be out for himself. The whole group was alive because of HIS leadership up to that point yet, they abandoned him for the new guy. No thanks. No appreciation. Just "go away we like Rick better" :mjcry: I'd be salty with nikkas too. The Lori shyt just made it worse.
Thats what the writers wanted breh. this isnt real life.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Thats what the writers wanted breh. this isnt real life.

Obviously.

I'm just painting a picture from Shane's perspective. It's Stringer and Avon but, with cacs and zombies. No man, unless he's a complete bytch, is gonna be cool with another man coming into his domain and snatching power from him. None. Nada. Ninguno. Nadie.

Last edited:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
fukk cotdamn Tyreese man, the way they neutered this dude for the show is fukking shameful. They reversed the roles of Carol and Tyreese its such a damn shame!!! but im feeling her right now

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
This country mother fukker smacking this gum!!! why WHY WHYYYYYYY

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Can we keep the shane wars out of this thread :camby:

bruh died like three seasons ago ...

Y'all nikkas always say this after your hating for Shane gets shut down. You can't formulate a real argument for why he's this despicable person and why Rick is God. Every show we watch on here.....Breaking Bad, The Wire, Sopranos, Boardwalk Empire.....we talk and have discussions about old characters. I talk about Ralphie and Richie in the Sopranos thread. I talk about Stringer in the Wire thread. I talk about Jimmy in the Boardwalk thread. If I want to say something about Shane, I can muthafukka.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
A simp ass loser who was fukking his best friends wife and then got so deep in his feelings when she chose his friend over him that he then tried to murder his best friend so he could have a ho that didn't want him all to himself.
That is defines Shane.

Didn't he try to rape her too while her husband was back?

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Y'all nikkas always say this after your hating for Shane gets shut down. You can't formulate a real argument for why he's this despicable person and why Rick is God. Every show we watch on here.....Breaking Bad, The Wire, Sopranos, Boardwalk Empire.....we talk and have discussions about old characters. I talk about Ralphie and Richie in the Sopranos thread. I talk about Stringer in the Wire thread. I talk about Jimmy in the Boardwalk thread. If I want to say something about Shane, I can muthafukka.
shane was great but the fact is he had no empathy toward anyone else's feelings. IN THE LONG RUN, he's RIGHT beacuse the world they live in has NO ROOM for empathy but if people are scared of you and what you'll do next you can't lead that way unless you wanna be the govenor [which IS an option :manny:]

To the group he's dispicable because he won't try to save you if it puts your life in danger for a period of time. Realistically though, he's the best leader possible because of it. He was half a step away from becoming Govenor status.

Last edited: