They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
The main problem with this show is its repetitive and directionless. :shaq2:

Like, we're heading into the season finale with no build up to any kind of season-long conclusion.

Even if Morgan finally shows up, so what? That's not an epic ending to hold ppl over until October.

Let's say a herd of Walkers surround the walls of Alexandria and get through, so what? We already saw that at the end season 2 on the Farm.

Let's say Rick & crew takes over Alexandria, so what? We already saw that in the Prison season.

Let's say the person carving W's everywhere is a new Governor, so what? We've already seen Rick & crew take down 3 big baddies now. It's repetitive at this point.

The writers keep playing with the same deck of cards instead of thinking out of the box.:yeshrug:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
if that fakkit ass nikka gabriel sees another season breh..
:beli:

wat6rr.jpg

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy

Like, we're heading into the season finale with no build up to any kind of season-long conclusion.

Even if Morgan finally shows up, so what? That's not an epic ending to hold ppl over until October.

Let's say a hoard of Walkers surround the walls of Alexandria and get through, so what? We already saw that at the end season 2 on the Farm.

Let's say Rick & crew takes over Alexandria, so what? We already saw that in the Prison season.

Let's say the person carving W's everywhere is a new Governor, so what? We've already seen Rick & crew take down 3 big baddies now. It's repetitive at this point.

The writers keep playing with the same deck of cards instead on thinking out of the box.:yeshrug:

I see. But at the same time during the build up to terminus alot of folks feel it was filler, alot feel it was character development. The only thing I didn't like was The Governor arc ending soon. Imo, should have been longer. nonetheless, I see your point.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY

Let's say a hoard of Walkers surround the walls of Alexandria and get through, so what? We already saw that at the end season 2 on the Farm.

The writers keep playing with the same deck of cards instead on thinking out of the box.:yeshrug:

What would you do?

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the comics is the same way bruh... thats why i stopped reading after the governor

same shyt over and over again. crew faces challenge... people die gruesomely, they move on, meet new people to replace the old ones, face next obstacle, more people die gruesomely

at least the washington dc/eugene storyline gave the show/comic a larger purpose

its entertaining, but in the end its meaningless :yeshrug:

worst part is, this shyt is money machine, and the creator is draining every last penny he can, so there isnt going to be end anytime soon

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
the comics is the same way bruh... thats why i stopped reading after the governor

same shyt over and over again. crew faces challenge... people die gruesomely, they move on, meet new people to replace the old ones, face next obstacle, more people die gruesomely

at least the washington dc/eugene storyline gave the show/comic a larger purpose

its entertaining, but in the end its meaningless :yeshrug:

worst part is, this shyt is money machine, and the creator is draining every last penny he can, so there isnt going to be end anytime soon

Yeah I read the comics too and you're right, same shyt on repeat.

But you would think the show could divert from the source material and give them a purpose.

As bad as SyFy's Z-Nation is, at least they have a mission that leads to a season finale.

I can't imagine any season finale that would feel like they wrapped up everything that happened this year (Church, Hospital, Alexandria, Morgan, etc) and still feel new and original compared to previous seasons.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
christian serratos is such a pathetic excuse for an actress :mjlol:

she looks and sounds like they just picked some random latina hoodrat from a small town and put her on the show

smh @ carl too scared to mack on that bytch in the tree

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Baby gurl Sasha out here playing COD Zombie solo mode.

I thought Rock was harder than that, getting his ass beat by a breh living in nice town.

That young pawg about to make Corl a man

Rosita was looking right

Michonne did the right thing, Rock was losing it and making the game plan too obvious

Hammer

Banned
Daps
i have a feeling Neegan will be introduced in the last scene either killing Glen or Morgan