They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Daps
HAVE YOU READ THIS THREAD?

THE FANS DO CARE ABOUT HIM
AND NEXT WEEK IS GONNA CRUSH A LOT OF SOULS.

SOMEBODY GOTTA DIE FOR THE SEASON FINALE...

WHY NOT BUILD UP MORGANS RETURN FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS
AND USE HIS BRUTAL DEATH AS THE SEASON ENDING SHOCKER?

:devil:
:evil:

You might be right breh :mjcry:

An interview with Michael Cudlitz (Abraham) says this about the finale:

"Cudlitz explained in an interview that the final episode of the season will "piss off" the fans but will also be"very satisfying." Norman Reedus, who plays Daryl Dixon on the show, previously revealed that fans would need Kleenex to watch the episode. Cudlitz confirmed that "there will be tears" and the characters will experience a range of emotions. Cudlitz praised the extra time for the season finale by explaining that more character development will happen in the episode and fans will have more time to take in the intense moments."

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
So apparently the wolves aren't Negans group, but they are the wack ass DC Scavengers from the comics :camby:
Good, maybe there's slight hope they will cast John Travolta or Forest Whititker to play Negan :blessed:

Browsing the Walking Dead Wiki Negan's race isn't specified, still a chance they can make him a black guy and we'll our first black boss character on the show :blessed:

Last edited:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
You might be right breh :mjcry:

An interview with Michael Cudlitz (Abraham) says this about the finale:

"Cudlitz explained in an interview that the final episode of the season will "piss off" the fans but will also be"very satisfying." Norman Reedus, who plays Daryl Dixon on the show, previously revealed that fans would need Kleenex to watch the episode. Cudlitz confirmed that "there will be tears" and the characters will experience a range of emotions. Cudlitz praised the extra time for the season finale by explaining that more character development will happen in the episode and fans will have more time to take in the intense moments."
one of the OG's gettin got:mjcry:....don't feel there would be tears over morgan. I mean it's possible he dies too, but I feel we're also losing one of the main members...possibly glenn. shyt, to be honest I thought rick was gonna catch a bullet during his speech. that last scene had to be the most tense scene of the entire series. really felt at any moment rick was gonna get his head shot off.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I feel like Glen is gonna get got next week just off him giving longterm life advice to that dumb dude. Characters never live long after that happens.

but on the other hand Darryl has been getting less and less screen time each week ....:patrice:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus

I LIKED SHANE BUT....

THE MAIN DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HIM AND RICK IS
HE DIDNT GIVE 2 shytS ABOUT THE GROUP
OUTSIDE OF LORI AND CARL.

IF HE WERE THE LEADER
HE WOULD HAVE CROSSED THEM
OR LEFT THEM FOR DEAD AS SOON AS shyt HIT THE FAN.

HE WAS ALL ABOUT SELF
WHEREAS RICK IS ALL ABOUT HIS TEAM.

you mean like he did when he set up the mobile home camp with the soda can fence and kept Merle in line and beat up Carols husband? :sas1:

If Shane didn't care about the group then no one did.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus

THAT WAS BEFORE HE LOST IT...
HE WAS BUSY PLAYING HOUSE
FULFILLING HIS FANTASIES WITH RICKS WIFE.
(Carols husband was rick in his eyes)
SHANE CHANGED JUST LIKE EVERY MAIN CHARACTER IN THIS SERIES CHANGED.

EARLY SEASON 1 AND LATE SEASON 2 WERE 2 COMPLETELY DIFFERENT GUYS.

HE WAS AN OBSESSIVE, ATTEMPTED RAPIST, SCHEMING MURDERER BY THE TIME HE GOT GOT.

HE GAVE ZERO fukkS ABOUT THE GROUP AT THAT POINT.

The biggest myth on this show is that shane didnt care about anyone but lori and carl. late season 2 shane is present season rick thats getting all this praise

Rick wouldn't of threw Otis to the bushes /EndArgument

To save Carl? :usure:

but honestly, Rick learned how to make the hard decisions from shane so he probably wouldnt have. Rick was a sucker.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
:mjlol:THE SAME SHANE THAT WAS GONNA KILL HIS BEST FRIEND?

IM OBJECTIVE ON THIS BUT I SEE IM TALKING TO A STAN.

He was, for the good of the group as a whole though. He knew Rick would get people killed, which he did. :mjpls:

But let's pretend Rick hasn't been hinting at getting this old lady out of her position of power "if they need to" for the last 3-4 episodes :sas2:

HONEYBLAY

Pro
Daps
Reppin
~919..Go Tarheelz..~
Why yes, yes we do im Jeh :o:

shawty-lo-o.gif
Greetings *Jeh*,
:handshake: :queen:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
As far as I'm concerned they are all dumb as shyt...It's a proven fact that wearing walker guts makes you invisible, why theee fukk don't they utilize that to move around without wasting ammo?...

I watch all the time like :mindblown:...

I'd be one stinking mufhfukka...but I bet I can get to point A and B without a problem...
yeah, i dont get that either