They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I tried telling my mom that last night but she won't listen to truth. Said Rick was the villain now, she's like nah. When Rick is giving the speech I'm like oh, so he's like Shane now. She says nah.

Denial is serious
said the same thing
nikkas like nah nah they just trying to survive
rick acting like every villain on the show.... he probably bout to start eating people too

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
You might be right breh :mjcry:

An interview with Michael Cudlitz (Abraham) says this about the finale:

"Cudlitz explained in an interview that the final episode of the season will "piss off" the fans but will also be"very satisfying." Norman Reedus, who plays Daryl Dixon on the show, previously revealed that fans would need Kleenex to watch the episode. Cudlitz confirmed that "there will be tears" and the characters will experience a range of emotions. Cudlitz praised the extra time for the season finale by explaining that more character development will happen in the episode and fans will have more time to take in the intense moments."
glen bout to catch one to the dome

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Do many in Rick's group have PTSD??
In a Blog discussion many said yes....
I agree,and say yes..

Lol. Is that the same blog calling Carl, Korl and rick the Ricktatorship lol. But yeah I agree. Its kill or be killed. Im just surprise he (Rick) held together this long. To get shot, wake up in coma, everybody missing/dead to see the world he knew is gone. His wife gone, he killed his best friend(self defense ), watched the only guy in the series try to get him back to Earth and teach him things (Herschel) head get cut off, almost getting killed by the Governor, so on and so forth. It s easy to be like he becoming Shane and rick becoming the Governor, which is Fair. But look what he lost. and that's just the main character.I noticed something, lol me and my homies were joking bought this, but TWD doesn't keep two black guys on the show. For too long. So seeing as how The Pastor aka Castor Troy(face off reference) who I call Castor cause he has two faces, and Morgan. This finale is going to be interesting to say the least. Hopefully the spin off series will hold me over till next season.

HONEYBLAY

Pro
Daps
Reppin
~919..Go Tarheelz..~
Lol. Is that the same blog calling Carl, Korl and rick the Ricktatorship lol. But yeah I agree. Its kill or be killed. Im just surprise he (Rick) held together this long. To get shot, wake up in coma, everybody missing/dead to see the world he knew is gone. His wife gone, he killed his best friend(self defense ), watched the only guy in the series try to get him back to Earth and teach him things (Herschel) head get cut off, almost getting killed by the Governor, so on and so forth. It s easy to be like he becoming Shane and rick becoming the Governor, which is Fair. But look what he lost. and that's just the main character.I noticed something, lol me and my homies were joking bought this, but TWD doesn't keep two black guys on the show. For too long. So seeing as how The Pastor aka Castor Troy(face off reference) who I call Castor cause he has two faces, and Morgan. This finale is going to be interesting to say the least. Hopefully the spin off series will hold me over till next season.
The blog is part of "MoviePilot.com".. .:smile:

Yep...
In any/all horror movies....

First of all the person that played Noah just signed up for criminal minds so he was bound to go. It was a gruesome to see how he died.I despise Gabriel he is a coward no good. I hope Deanne founds our what awful thing that he did to his congregation. I was hoping that he was going to be the next one to died. He is strange he does not help out he is a loser. I can not stand to look at him on my tv screen. Please get rid of him! As for the ppl that live there in Alexandria they are cowards and blind to know what is going on outside. Rick should take over the place and rule Alexandria...

tumblr_nlaegol6Bv1rnikqmo4_500.gif

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL

Yep...

First of all the person that played Noah just signed up for criminal minds so he was bound to go. It was a gruesome to see how he died.I despise Gabriel he is a coward no good. I hope Deanne founds our what awful thing that he did to his congregation. I was hoping that he was going to be the next one to died. He is strange he does not help out he is a loser. I can not stand to look at him on my tv screen. Please get rid of him! As for the ppl that live there in Alexandria they are cowards and blind to know what is going on outside. Rick should take over the place and rule Alexandria...
:ohhh: I guess hes replacing Shemar Moore on that show since breh is leaving after this season, CM been on TV since 2005 which is around the time Everybody Hates Chris came on TV, now this nikka is an adult boubt to Play an FBI agent on CM.

Dude had somewhat major roles on three classic TV Shows

Everybody Hates Chris
Walking Dead
Criminal Minds

:wow:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Do many in Rick's group have PTSD??
In a Blog discussion many said yes....
I agree,and say yes..

We are really undervaluing that church scene. I mean that shyt was :krs: at the time, but when you think they were wacking at those people like they were chopping wood. And look at the participants of that slaughterhouse: Rick, Sasha, Michonne, and Abraham. Who are the ones unraveling now? Terminal meltdown is near brehs :lupe:. We are about to bare witness.

Last edited:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy

Yep...

tumblr_nlaegol6Bv1rnikqmo4_500.gif

Haha that blog wild. But yeah to your point, it makes sense. Seeing as how Gabe is from the comic. So i wouldn't be surprised if one of them goes or both or neither. But lol yeah he is a bit much, you truly despise the character I see. Also, how come Abraham wasn't in this episode or did I miss something?

HONEYBLAY

Pro
Daps
Reppin
~919..Go Tarheelz..~
:ohhh: I guess hes replacing Shemar Moore on that show since breh is leaving after this season, CM been on TV since 2005 which is around the time Everybody Hates Chris came on TV, now this nikka is an adult boubt to Play an FBI agent on CM.

Dude had somewhat major roles on three classic TV Shows

Everybody Hates Chris
Walking Dead
Criminal Minds

:wow:
LOL,,
Anything is possible....:laugh:
Let the Man live....

HONEYBLAY

Pro
Daps
Reppin
~919..Go Tarheelz..~
Walking Dead's Tyler James Williams Joins Criminal Minds Spin-Off...

.In addition to The Walking Dead, Williams also starred in the critically acclaimed indie film Dear White People and the series Everybody Hates Chris and Go On.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
so the cowardly muthafukker is the one who came up on the gun rick stashed away right?....it's crazy. we all thought that gun would be what later saved the day, but that shyt might be the gun that takes out one of the members. imagine if rick stashed the gun that would ultimately put him in the grave:lupe:......my heart gonna be pounding through the whole finale:mjcry:.....i'ma be so heated if that coward takes another member. if somebody has to die ok, but not at the hands of that p*ssy.