They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Baby gurl Sasha out here playing COD Zombie solo mode.

I thought Rock was harder than that, getting his ass beat by a breh living in nice town.

That young pawg about to make Corl a man

Rosita was looking right

Michonne did the right thing, Rock was losing it and making the game plan too obvious

Rick ain't that big of a dude though plus Pete stay on that alcohol.. he stays hopped up

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Rick ain't that big of a dude though plus Pete stay on that alcohol.. he stays hopped up
Functional alcoholics can be fukking strong. He's not a stumbling drunk so he can definitely be quite dangerous. Plus he has a height and weight advantage over Rick. It's not surprising that he was able to give Rick a run for his money.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
If you are going to base another character's arc on a prior relationship with a dead character then it would be nice to have seen them interact with one another besides a sentence or two.
Ha...

But yeah. Dale saved Andrea (and her sister) numerous times, taught her how to shoot, and protected her in addition to their relationship... so when Andrea lost Dale she lost a lover, father figure, protector, and the last bit of her sister and former life so she clung onto that gun as a symbol of it all. Sasha hadn't really known Bob that long. Their relationship evolved... but it still started as the drunk dude tryna get some p*ssy. So it took his death and her brothers (what would be Andrea's sister) to send her into her PTSD spiral... which is understandable, but she really didn't know Noah like that...

My theory is she sees what the writers are doing. Two black men die (Bob, Tyrese) then Noah (three) and she knows after Gabriel its her or Chonne. :mjpls:
Thats why she wasn't out there shooting walkers at first, she was shooting cac family portraits.
:lupe: She ain't the one, brehs
Not without a fight

:myman:

And thats why she snapped on the newblack chick on some THATS WHAT YOU WORRIED ABOUT?!

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
As far as I'm concerned they are all dumb as shyt...It's a proven fact that wearing walker guts makes you invisible, why theee fukk don't they utilize that to move around without wasting ammo?...

I watch all the time like :mindblown:...

I'd be one stinking mufhfukka...but I bet I can get to point A and B without a problem...

That seems like a good idea, but when you think about it the baby would get an infection and die (probably Carol too realistically) and anyone with open cuts and scrapes... plus, if you come across a crazy person like Sasha in the woods you are getting shot in the head cause they are gonna think you are a zombie.

Its situationally useful, but you can't live your life like that... or you go crazy... start to hear things...
'Whispers'

:ufdup:You wear a mask long enough you become the mask

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Good, maybe there's slight hope they will cast John Travolta or Forest Whititker to play Negan :blessed:

Browsing the Walking Dead Wiki Negan's race isn't specified, still a chance they can make him a black guy and we'll our first black boss character on the show :blessed:
They should get this dude to be Neegan. I forget his name.
vincent+pastore.jpg
Not sure Neegan's race exactly... I could see him as italian though. He has alot of good oneliners and he runs a protection rackett... he has kind of that mobster I'm gonna break your legs vibe going on.
TWD111.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
It always cracks me up how many dudes are still bothered that Shane was killed. Every season when Rick does something over the line (and he tends to have at least one episode where he does it like clockwork) out they come with "Shane was right!" stuff.
Stan an attempted rapist, untrustworthy cowardly simp if you want to, youngins.