They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
i have a feeling Neegan will be introduced in the last scene either killing Glen or Morgan
They'll probably show a flashback. That blonde girl tied to the tree was a sweet girl that had turned Morgan back into a good person. Then they get done in to set the stage and pace for how bad the new dude is gonna be. What kind of monster would kill the fan-legend Morgan? Who tues an innocent girl to a tree for a zombie feast? The new villain, that's who.

His precedent of killing the fan favorite will probably carry over to a few other minor characters.

That coward inside is gonna take one - probably Glenn. So maybe the new dude can take out Corl's little chica. The priest is probably done for, and maybe Elvis. I think Daryl, Carl, Abraham, Rick, Carol, and Michonne will be fine. Glenn and/or Maggie are overdue for a tap on the shoulder from the reaper. Psycho Sasha is gonna get blown out of the tower.

AAAALLLLLLLLLLL of those Alexandria people are toast. Aside from their leader, Carl's girl, and Rick's girl, who has added value to themselves as a long-term contributor?

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Time for my annual "calling you nikkas out for loving Rick for the same shyt y'all hated Shane for doing" post :blessed:

Scheming on another guys wife? - Shane did that first.
Putting hands on a women beater? - Shane did that first.(and way more cleanly)
Telling everyone that their way would get them killed? - Shane did that first.
Worried about defense more than just chilling? - Shane did that first.
Going crazy because everyone around you is oblivious to how real it is now? - Shane did that first.

Every season Rick realizes that Shane was right and to survive they have to be what Shane was trying to do but Shane was the bad guy because he figured out the Zombie Apocalypse 30 minutes into season 1.

#Shanewasright :umad:

:ohhh: when you lay it out like that, it's hard to argue with the facts.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you guys work for a marketing company or something.....

Rick did not lose that fight...matter of fact, he was the one that tackled the wifebeater through the window....

Then he was about take his soul before the townspeople walked up....That's why he drawed down..

I know this is just a fictional tv show, but posters on this site can't even get that shyt right......

:smh:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it was a pretty evenly matched fight. if i had to pick a winner, i'd go with the drunk guy. rick aint getting points for choking a nikka

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
anyone catch this :patrice:

l3XGmXw.jpg

morgan related

Looks like Morgan is victim of the next villian and that snippet of him in the teaser might just be a flashback from next episode showing him getting slaughtered :mjcry:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Those last five minutes:ooh: episode would have been powerful! if Savage Rick executed the man right after that speech, he would have come full circle. He also didn't say a damn thing wrong with what he said, these lot are weak and are not living in the real world at all. It's survival of the fittest out there. Turncoats This is a ZA not Disneyland, a savage takeover is a necessity at this point. This was never just about caping for beaten wives, it's all about establishing control and power. Some people don't need a democracy they need savage Ricktatorship:ahh:

walking-dead-S4E16-rickspit.gif

tumblr_ndrp26yMcr1rqecajo7_500.gif

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As far as I'm concerned they are all dumb as shyt...It's a proven fact that wearing walker guts makes you invisible, why theee fukk don't they utilize that to move around without wasting ammo?...

I watch all the time like :mindblown:...

I'd be one stinking mufhfukka...but I bet I can get to point A and B without a problem...
nobody wants to wear and smell like dead people breh

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what: RICK WAS ABOUT TO CHOKE THAT nikka TO DEATH...
YOU LET ANOTHER MAN CHOKE YOU OUT IN A 1 ON 1...
YOU LOST.

NO IF ANDS OR BUTS ABOUT IT.
:devil:
:evil:
no props for choking a nikka from behind. drunk guy was chokin rick to his face like a real nikka. had him scared.

7Gb9SdP.jpg

rick was shook :birdman: had that boy pull out a gun on an ole lady he was so shell shocked.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Time for my annual "calling you nikkas out for loving Rick for the same shyt y'all hated Shane for doing" post :blessed:

Scheming on another guys wife? - Shane did that first.
Putting hands on a women beater? - Shane did that first.(and way more cleanly)
Telling everyone that their way would get them killed? - Shane did that first.
Worried about defense more than just chilling? - Shane did that first.
Going crazy because everyone around you is oblivious to how real it is now? - Shane did that first.

Every season Rick realizes that Shane was right and to survive they have to be what Shane was trying to do but Shane was the bad guy because he figured out the Zombie Apocalypse 30 minutes into season 1.

#Shanewasright :umad:

Shane is dead :smugdraper:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
The actor who plays Morgan STARS on his own series.

Highly doubtful he would have quit that show to join The Walking Dead cast and be a side character for a full (or even half) season. AMC and Kirkman been trolling us this whole time.

:yeshrug: