They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Shes filling in the void for the lost of her child. It just makes her human, not this robot she use to be.

This is the one I like
sble00225.jpg

Not this one

michonne-tries-to-cheer-carl-up.jpg

:camby:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Shes filling in the void for the lost of her child. It just makes her human, not this robot she use to be.

EXACTLY

i thought well maybe old girl got cast for her look , cause she looks like the character but when she spent the first year like this :birdman:

i was waiting for her to get toss to the bushes

but i like that she got a personality now ... she still kills walkers in a bad ass way but her and Korl got a good rapport going

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Michonne is my favorite character currently.

Locks :blessed:
Take-no-shyt attitude :blessed:
Badass samurai sword skills :blessed:

Cutty is my least favorite character currently.

Turning his back on cacs and getting punked by one who was tied up who he should've killed earlier anyway :camby:
He ain't built for this shyt right here :camby:
His bytch ass ways gotta go :camby:

He could be a OG character too :to: goddamn this writing brehs :mjcry:
Interesting to think about what Ty's character would be like if, in the Walking Dead universe, Travon Martin, Jordan Davis & Micheal Brown would have been top stories before the outbreak...

Think about it. He'd HAVE never turned his back on the dude tied up...And even if he did, he'd have still rushed him even w/ the baby in danger.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
This is the one I like
sble00225.jpg

Not this one

michonne-tries-to-cheer-carl-up.jpg

:camby:
Miserable/alone vs happy
EXACTLY

i thought well maybe old girl got cast for her look , cause she looks like the character but when she spent the first year like this :birdman:
:dead:

Rick hasn't taken anything down since Lori no fluffy making pancaking ass...og carol is waiting :birdman:

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
Carol has more testosterone than almost every guy in that crew except for Rick...none of the rest of them are really built for this zombie life. She did so many boss things this ep but the best was shooting Fat Lt. Tasha Yar in the leg and then opening the door to allow the walkers to come in and eat that bytch even after she gave that shytty explanation for why she and the rest of the Terminus folks were eating people.
Rick wanting to go back and kill everybody still alive was great and seeing Daryl falling in line with him no questions asked had me :smugfavre:...Rick could make Daryl march unarmed into a house full of walkers and dude would do it without blinking.
Glenn is still a p*ssy though.
Cutty being a bytch for the first half of the episode was annoying but at least he got his goon switch turned on before too long.
Lil Asskicker's faces have me cracking up.
They brought Oswald Cobblepott back just to show him getting that work. Scott Gimple is serious about having tight continuity I see.
And Morgan's back! I wonder if he is still batshyt crazy though.:patrice:

I was also shocked that none of Rick's crew got killed this ep but I am still going with Punk Ass D'Angelo Barksdale as being the first one to get got especially with Pastor Detective Carver coming on next episode.
That couldn't be her ?? could it ?!:lupe: I don't even want to google and find out, my heart would be broken.:sadcam:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Until Rick starts piping Maggie behind Glenn's back and then tries to set Glenn up to be killed he will never be like that disloyal fukker Shane. Take that man-crushing bullshyt back to Season 2 where it belongs.:camby:

It ain't as cut and dry as that nikka and you know it.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
It ain't as cut and dry as that nikka and you know it.
A simp ass loser who was fukking his best friends wife and then got so deep in his feelings when she chose his friend over him that he then tried to murder his best friend so he could have a ho that didn't want him all to himself.
That is defines Shane.