They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

HONEYBLAY

Pro
Daps
Reppin
~919..Go Tarheelz..~
Mainly

why I don't invest to much into comic books tv shows and movies. I know the writers have to bring in a general audience and not straight up fan boys. But its ridiculous at times. The governor was a stone cold killer in the comic. He killed A LOT OF PEOPLE
*Noted....*
A few changes here-n-there....
To spice it up... :smile:
We know..huh???

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
anyone catch this :patrice:

l3XGmXw.jpg

morgan related

that might be a reach if you're trying to say that that is morgan.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
If that was Morgan chopped up...that would be a waste of a character...That does nothing for the storyline...no body cares about him in the universe right now...Fans don't care, they just want to see another bad ass...but their is no emotional investment...

I agree. that'd be a major :ucku: to the fanbase if that were the case.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Time for my annual "calling you nikkas out for loving Rick for the same shyt y'all hated Shane for doing" post :blessed:

Scheming on another guys wife? - Shane did that first.
Putting hands on a women beater? - Shane did that first.(and way more cleanly)
Telling everyone that their way would get them killed? - Shane did that first.
Worried about defense more than just chilling? - Shane did that first.
Going crazy because everyone around you is oblivious to how real it is now? - Shane did that first.

Every season Rick realizes that Shane was right and to survive they have to be what Shane was trying to do but Shane was the bad guy because he figured out the Zombie Apocalypse 30 minutes into season 1.

#Shanewasright :umad:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Time for my annual "calling you nikkas out for loving Rick for the same shyt y'all hated Shane for doing" post :blessed:

Scheming on another guys wife? - Shane did that first.
Putting hands on a women beater? - Shane did that first.(and way more cleanly)
Telling everyone that their way would get them killed? - Shane did that first.
Worried about defense more than just chilling? - Shane did that first.
Going crazy because everyone around you is oblivious to how real it is now? - Shane did that first.

Every season Rick realizes that Shane was right and to survive they have to be what Shane was trying to do but Shane was the bad guy because he figured out the Zombie Apocalypse 30 minutes into season 1.

#Shanewasright :umad:

I tried telling my mom that last night but she won't listen to truth. Said Rick was the villain now, she's like nah. When Rick is giving the speech I'm like oh, so he's like Shane now. She says nah.

Denial is serious

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I tried telling my mom that last night but she won't listen to truth. Said Rick was the villain now, she's like nah. When Rick is giving the speech I'm like oh, so he's like Shane now. She says nah.

Denial is serious

Every season I go through this with people. :russ: Shane was a Villain, He was a horrible guy, He would've become like the governor,blah,blah,blah.

But now its "Rick just doing what he has to do"

"Shane would've become the governor" - but rick needing to be in charge of everyone inside of a gated community, and not trusting people from outside of the gates
sounds just like the governor to me :sas2:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Shane did that so hopefully wouldn't have to go through that...

will Carl end up having to kill his pops? :ohhh:

He already did :troll:

Who raised Carl from a boy to a man in the zombie apocalypse? Shane did that. Rick was just a sperm donor :troll:

He killed his sisters dad too. :troll: