Reppin
The Bronx
tumblr_nlo6mmJNPX1rw6d3no1_540.gif

that was the full joker smile . :damn:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black women are less threatening than black men - and she's his morality pet instead of his lover. Rick beats Tyrese (with sucker punches and Daryl helping), Rick gets beat by Pete, Carol asks a man (??!) to take out a wife beater instead of assisting the wife in taking out the man herself ((makes NO SENSE))((why are they trying to turn Carol into spiritual Lori? the parallel with the first and second season isn't worth it; they're ruining her character development)) and Michonne takes out Rick.

I'm imagining the whole play out with Alexandria if Tyrese had been kept alive and I'm pissed at the show for missing those opportunities. Crap writing by crap writers. Gimple couldn't save shyt after all.

she went to rick because he's the leader and carol is playing the role of submissive den mother. i doubt the wife would agree to the murder of her husband and father of her children as well. lastly, carol does appear to threaten the husband judging by the promo.

black characters are automatically 2nd, 3rd fiddle, so we wont see any real characters as long as daryls alive :yeshrug:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
She got guilt on her hand because of what she said to him. Every moment doesnt have to be on screen.
If you are going to base another character's arc on a prior relationship with a dead character then it would be nice to have seen them interact with one another besides a sentence or two.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
As far as I'm concerned they are all dumb as shyt...It's a proven fact that wearing walker guts makes you invisible, why theee fukk don't they utilize that to move around without wasting ammo?...

I watch all the time like :mindblown:...

I'd be one stinking mufhfukka...but I bet I can get to point A and B without a problem...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glenn or Eugene should of fed the coward Nickalous to the walkers. Can't be leaving the weak/your adversaries alive during a zombie apocalypse. Come back on you two fold.:ufdup: Now someone is gonna die at the hands of a coward:mjcry: