diana bout to realize she fukked up :ufdup:

[still watching]

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
no-2.gif

Will perfectly encapsulates how I feel. fukk this show if those are true images and they don't pull an 'I'm playing' like they did with the Daryl zombie shots in the prison and the Andrea zombie shots in the forest. The one time they'd be true images and it's of a brother......

yeah, fukk this show and it's message. Remember how American History X was the shyt until folks started breaking down the subversive white powerness of it? Yeah, this show is there.

And Glenn better hope they don't run across an Asian broad because ain't nothing white folks love more than Asian bytches.

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
Michonne pretty much feels the same way as Rick but she had to shut him up. He started snitching on himself telling everybody how he felt. Morgan better make an appearance on this finale.
this.
michonne aint no sell out brehs :mjcry:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Will perfectly encapsulates how I feel. fukk this show if those are true images and they don't pull an 'I'm playing' like they did with the Daryl zombie shots in the prison and the Andrea zombie shots in the forest. The one time they'd be true images and it's of a brother......

yeah, fukk this show and it's message. Remember how American History X was the shyt until folks started breaking down the subversive white powerness of it? Yeah, this show is there.

And Glenn better hope they don't run across an Asian broad because ain't nothing white folks love more than Asian bytches.

yea, i was originally giving the new showrunner props for having so many black folks on the show at once. pulled the rug under us like a muthafukka.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
with a 90 minute finale we will probably get 60-65 minutes of show.

It would be great if the finale starts off with carl and his broad finding somebody from the group tied to a tree being eaten by walkers :dead:

look the 60 minute shows give you 42 minutes of action, so you know you're getting like 60-64 minutes with the 90 minute finale.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
they doin a bad job tryin to hide sasha's pregnancy....:heh:

great ep....rick startin to power trip like the govenor....mishone had to knock his ass out but i think carl should've been the one to stop his pops from wylin....

I think they did a good job. there was only so much you can do when you skinny as hell like she is and had a big ass belly during the filming :manny:

24BC858100000578-0-image-m-64_1421361791395.jpg

sonequa-martin-green-reveals-pregnancy-at-8-months-twitter-lead.jpg%3Fw%3D600

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With my hand on the Bible, I swear it's the Mark-Ass-Buster Gabriel putting Ws on the Walkers:pacspit:

...in a Zombie Apocalypse, humans Go HAM at each other, while Walkers mulling around ready to grind them into mince meat: Some things will never change:pachaha:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Everything with Rick in this episode was bullshyt. It was like the writers wanted Rick to be a raving a$$hole and just skipped over the base character of Rick Grimes. I was especially annoyed by Rick saying he wouldn't be playing hero for anyone else but Jess. Rick has played the hero role with pretty much every damn person on the show so all of a sudden Rick is so sprung on some random white bytch that he hasn't even had sex with (which is just like how Tyreese acted with his white bytch despite only kissing her a few times). They could have gotten to Rick's "I'm taking over because you guys suck" moment without making Rick act like an idiot.

And just how good of a surgeon could dude be since he seems to be completely drunk off his ass 23 hours out of the day?

How many scenes did Sasha even have with Noah? Because she is acting like they were homies and I don't recall them saying more than one or two sentences to one another.

Capt. Janeway is a bit of a passive aggressive slag with the burning the condolence note and leaving the casserole on the porch.

They wasted a lot of time on Carl and his girlfriend.

Glenn was cool in his confrontation with Nicholas.

The best thing about this episode was Daryl and Aaron finding the mutilated walkers and the tied up white chick on the tree.
She got guilt on her hand because of what she said to him. Every moment doesnt have to be on screen.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Mainly
Yep...
It's in the Comic Book...
On Point...
why I don't invest to much into comic books tv shows and movies. I know the writers have to bring in a general audience and not straight up fan boys. But its ridiculous at times. The governor was a stone cold killer in the comic. He killed A LOT OF PEOPLE