They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trent Reznor the GAWD:ucku::dj2: on TWD makes the cypher complete:ahh: Michonne/Rosita did that:noah:, so hopefully SashaGoHard:bustback: wouldn't have to go thru that:sadcam: All that time:snooze: wasted on twink Carl playing Treehouse:wtb: Say menacingly Walk Away:demonic:, and procede to catch BeatsbyDre:pachaha: CaC husband threw Rick out a window:dead: And, had him like Brett:krs:, had Stone Cold leaking from his forehead:banderas: BOMBACLOT that Heel Turn:ooh:, from our Real African sistah, tho:patrice: 90s minute finale better bring the FUKKERY:ufdup: Sidebar, Yvette and her aftershow notepads:krs:...BLACKEXCELLENCE:myman: Triple OG Carol :rambo: threatening 7 Footers with a little shank:russ:

Last edited:

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
anyone catch this :patrice:

l3XGmXw.jpg

morgan related
glasses, wedding ring, same color jacket? yep he's dead.
I don't know why people thought he was coming back anyway, he is on another show he doesn't have time for TWD.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
glasses, wedding ring, same color jacket? yep he's dead.
I don't know why people thought he was coming back anyway, he is on another show he doesn't have time for TWD.

Yep. Saw it this morning on imdB. I'm mad as fukk.

yS7cYnR.jpg

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Michonne channeling her inner Mike Tyson on Rick had me :mjlol: :laff: :laff:

Why did she do that?

Black women are less threatening than black men - and she's his morality pet instead of his lover. Rick beats Tyrese (with sucker punches and Daryl helping), Rick gets beat by Pete, Carol asks a man (??!) to take out a wife beater instead of assisting the wife in taking out the man herself ((makes NO SENSE))((why are they trying to turn Carol into spiritual Lori? the parallel with the first and second season isn't worth it; they're ruining her character development)) and Michonne takes out Rick.

I'm imagining the whole play out with Alexandria if Tyrese had been kept alive and I'm pissed at the show for missing those opportunities. Crap writing by crap writers. Gimple couldn't save shyt after all.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Oh Jesus it aint snitching if this muthafukka throwing dirt on you and your group (including her husband) calling yall dangerous and saying yall cant be trusted. At that point its straight up survival before they kick yall out.

And yet what Gabriel said was right.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Michonne channeling her inner Mike Tyson on Rick had me :mjlol: :laff: :laff:

Why did she do that?

Easily the best part of the episode, the "W" teasers for the next villain they will encounter was dope too.

makes a lot more sense in the comics because rick really starts to flip his shyt. plus in the books, he's still talking to lori on a goddamn phone.

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
with a 90 minute finale we will probably get 60-65 minutes of show.

It would be great if the finale starts off with carl and his broad finding somebody from the group tied to a tree being eaten by walkers :dead: