Toy Story...again....Pete?
stinkypete.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Everything with Rick in this episode was bullshyt. It was like the writers wanted Rick to be a raving a$$hole and just skipped over the base character of Rick Grimes. I was especially annoyed by Rick saying he wouldn't be playing hero for anyone else but Jess. Rick has played the hero role with pretty much every damn person on the show so all of a sudden Rick is so sprung on some random white bytch that he hasn't even had sex with (which is just like how Tyreese acted with his white bytch despite only kissing her a few times). They could have gotten to Rick's "I'm taking over because you guys suck" moment without making Rick act like an idiot.

And just how good of a surgeon could dude be since he seems to be completely drunk off his ass 23 hours out of the day?

How many scenes did Sasha even have with Noah? Because she is acting like they were homies and I don't recall them saying more than one or two sentences to one another.

Capt. Janeway is a bit of a passive aggressive slag with the burning the condolence note and leaving the casserole on the porch.

They wasted a lot of time on Carl and his girlfriend.

Glenn was cool in his confrontation with Nicholas.

The best thing about this episode was Daryl and Aaron finding the mutilated walkers and the tied up white chick on the tree.

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Maggie ain't no snitch :ld:
Oh Jesus it aint snitching if this muthafukka throwing dirt on you and your group (including her husband) calling yall dangerous and saying yall cant be trusted. At that point its straight up survival before they kick yall out.

'

well dammit Rick doesn't have a hand
The Governer gave him the business in the comic.

Last edited:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Michonne channeling her inner Mike Tyson on Rick had me :mjlol: :laff: :laff:

Why did she do that?

Easily the best part of the episode, the "W" teasers for the next villain they will encounter was dope too.