They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I get that its a running joke but this whole "they don't have more than one black person at a time" is getting old.
Well, you've purposefully (or ignorantly :yedshrug:smile: changed the NARRATIVE that we have expressed. We actually critique the show on a higher qualifier than just having "more than one black person" on the show, b/c that would be IDIOTIC motherfukker, b/c we're NOT BLIND and we can see that there is more than one black person on the show, MOTHERfukkER. :ld:
Anywho......There could be 500 Black motherfukkers on the show and it could still portray a White Supremacist society. 500 gay negroes on screen sucking cock doesnt help. 500 Bedwench mamies, begging for White cock and welfare wont help. We dont simply say blah blah blah, "no more than one."

Go back and quote if u see fit. :camby:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
The writers have been going in on christianity and faith on the low this season. The irony of a priest named Gabriel giving a warning/message about Satan . He's gonna be killed by Rick or Maggie before this season ends or they're gonna leave him to be dinner for zombies.

I dunno why but the "Fax to Cleveland " line cracked me the fukk up. Imagine the vulnerability of being attacked by zombies while taking a shyt...:lolbron:
I never heard this before. :wow:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=send a fax to cleveland

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
A part of me thinks Jessie might be low key:demonic:, kids usually latch on to the same gender they feel neglected/abused by and it seems like same is looking for a mother figure.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
And on another note these gotta be some of the dumbest folks ever. how come they never wear any protective clothing or armor when going out? dummies rocking shorts and tshirts making it easy to get bit.

muthafukkas runnin around like they partying out in St Thomas and shyt :deadmanny:
wife beaters and shorts and shyt
dont let my ass be in the zombie armageddons
id be out there lookin like Snake Eyes from GI Joes

on some

:birdman:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
tumblr_nad80la8ip1tyr7uzo1_1280.jpg

:takedat:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I get that, but shyt, they killed off a white guy early and then gave half his stuff from the comics to a black guy, who overcame being an alcoholic to become the moral center of the group for a full season. I also like the fact that the black characters aren't all some sort of stereotype personally. :yeshrug:
This is the time when we want to be seen as warriors who do what it takes to survive, but instead it looks like when it's the worst case scenario we turn into pussies that can't make it in the new world.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Well, you've purposefully (or ignorantly :yedshrug:smile: changed the NARRATIVE that we have expressed.

I'm changing the narrative? Go back and re-read the posts from during last night's show. The same old joke repeated, even with meme's. If anything, others are changing the narrative, now saying all the black characters are "weak." As if having the usual black thug/savage stereotypes would be better.

Way I see it, this is one of the most popular shows on TV and half of the main cast has been non-white for at least 2-3 seasons. That's dope.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Aiight bruh, looking at your join date and amount of posts I'ma let you cook with this gimmick :mjpls:

I got a busy full-time career so I only have time to post occasionally...Besides, my post count doesn't negate the points I made. :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!