They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
you too cool for the source material but you love the show? :mjlol:

and you wont say that when rick kills ole girl husband, and her and her kid dies from a zombie hoard. :chloey:
:ahh: I believe that gunshot that kills Pete is what draws Negan and the Saviors to the ASZ

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ahh: I believe that gunshot that kills Pete is what draws Negan and the Saviors to the ASZ
man, seems like its way too soon for negan. the prison arc was in the 40s and negan didn't appear til 100. we just got out of the prison in the middle of s4 and its only s5.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
man, seems like its way too soon for negan. the prison arc was in the 40s and negan didn't appear til 100. we just got out of the prison in the middle of s4 and its only s5.
Yeah i hope they save him for next season myself. There is still other shyt they have to wrap up in the finale, like Morgan coming back, Pete dying, and the hoard at the ASZ :ehh:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
i know yall dont want spoilers but gabriel ole bytch ass still alive in the comics. his ho ass aint going no where, thats the type of black man they want on the show indefinitely

You obviously haven't read the comics.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
And whats going on with Rick and Carl and Bob or whatever that cacs name is?

Why does Rick have to kill him?
Carol is not going to be very forgiving of a dude who abuses his wife and kids after the shyt she went through with her own husband so it is pretty natural for the new hardcore Carol to immediately go to killing dude as the first and only option.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
On the real though, this show has cast more black people in more diverse rolls than any show I can think of. Y'all need to give these producers a break.
Black
Women...sure. But black men have a short ass shelf life. I'd be scared as fukk as a black character and they suddenly give me more than four lines in one scene.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I get that its a running joke but this whole "they don't have more than one black person at a time" is getting old. Especially when they clearly still have THREE black main characters on the show (Michonne, Sasha, Gabriel) and Morgan is def making a comeback eventually.

Real talk, for this show to be so successful, I applaud them for being so diverse in the casting over the years. Just as many white main characters have died on the show, if not more.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
CaCsucka refused to followed Glen orders:aicmon: And, got Noah turn into lasagna & meatballs:damn: Hate it had to be a Real African:sadcam:, like Chris:rip: Gabriel was always a Mark-Ass-Buster:pacspit: You never trust a man wearing a collar:scust: For, he is an agent of Lucifer himself:demonic: Abraham Puts In Work:whew: When it comes to annoying ass brats:wtb:, Triple OG Carol:rambo: give zero fukks:ufdup: She put the Kill battery back into Rick:myman: Wait, to SashaGoHard finds out another brotha:mjpls:, on the crew got their Soul shredded:francis:, Fukkery's gonna Go HAM in Alexandria:blessed: The visceral blood and guts torn-apart-effect:bryan: was a homage to OG 80s Dawn Of The Dead:banderas:

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Thats what I told someone, when a character reached their peaked....its time for them to die

Yep. I still think last night was one of the better eps. it had action and it also advanced the plot, characters arcs, motivations, etc. It seems like a lot of times this show struggles to do both at once. Again, it could be due to budget constraints, but I like the whole "show, don't tell" philosophy. They SHOWED that the Alexandria members were cowards, they didn't just TELL us that they were. Eugene (partially by nature if his character) is the perfect vehicle for expository dialogue, and even he spoke large through his actions last night. That was dope.

Noah's death had impact for me, because I thought the kid was a decent enough actor, and him being young also made the gruesomeness of that scene honestly make me a little queasy. I like what they're doing with Glenn also.

fukk all the cowards on this show. BTW, I may be reading too much into the symbolism thing, but I think it's ironic that Gabriel is a man of God, yet he's the Judas of the group. Also, when he was the most part of the group, he threw his little white collar thing into the fire. Last night when he was ratting out the crew, he had the white collar back on. I guess I just found that interesting.

Gabriel deserves the worst. He left his own congregation to die, he's contributed nothing, mooched off the survival skills of the crew, and now he's ratting them out, and he'd be nowhere without them. I hope his death is at least as gory as Aiden and Noah's.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
i know yall dont want spoilers but gabriel ole bytch ass still alive in the comics. his ho ass aint going no where, thats the type of black man they want on the show indefinitely
So is Andrea :yeshrug:...being alive in the comic don't mean you are safe on this show at all.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Great episode, Eugene was :pachaha:

Carol giving that little boy the debo treatment :mjlol:

:russ: at New Black getting killed off.

The scenes in the warehouse was great, nice to see the Zombies having a major role in the show again.

Yo realtalk this show is offical trash juice. This episode was by far the worst. Ill continue to watch to see how things play out. But the whiteboy shooting the soldier in the chest when there is a clear headshot, but he elects to shoot a fukking grenade, noah dieing when they just had the hoslital-arc, and then this fukkibg c00n nikka at the end of the episode throwing the very people that saved his sneaky ass under the bus is :mindblown:

Why do they ruin these shows on purpose man?
He had an helmet on which was probably bulletproof :ld: I assume that guy was in the military before he turned into a walker.

Even Glenn pointed out "That guy has armor, wait until he gets closer", implying he should lift the lid up and stab him, remember when Rick's group first cleared out the prison in season 2?