They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I'm not looking for it...but at the end of the day, you're not going to find black male characters on that show taking over the construction site like that ginger.
I don't care though. It is what it is.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
damn everybody ate chris :to:

baby-falling-over-laughing-o.gif

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
This Noah defending is disgusting. He caused Ty to die a guy who was valuable to the group, Dawn was right Noah should have stayed at the hospital. Taking care the people there was the only thing he could do, let's say he escaped you think he could made to Virginia alone on that bum leg? Let alone DC? Let's fault Diana for sending a weak link like Noah on this mission. Bob was a good dude, a field medic who got off the bottle , he carried his weight . If I'm choosing any member out of those 3 , Noah gets deaded all the time.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This Noah defending is disgusting. He caused Ty to die a guy who was valuable to the group, Dawn was right Noah should have stayed at the hospital. Taking care the people there was the only thing he could do, let's say he escaped you think he could made to Virginia alone on that bum leg? Let alone DC? Let's fault Diana for sending a weak link like Noah on this mission. Bob was a good dude, a field medic who got off the bottle , he carried his weight . If I'm choosing any member out of those 3 , Noah gets deaded all the time.
Ty was reduced to a fukking nanny so how was he valuable to the group? He died because he got caught up looking at pictures and getting sentimental instead of focusing on his surroundings. Noah was lost for a little while but unlike Ty he was snapping out of it and was a great aim.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Ty was reduced to a fukking nanny so how was he valuable to the group? He died because he got caught up looking at pictures and getting sentimental instead of focusing on his surroundings. Noah was lost for a little while but unlike Ty he was snapping out of it and was a great aim.
Great Aim? Really at a target not ducking or shooting back? Ty was combat ready. You didn't see Noah running off to his damn house and bursting in without back Up ? Noah caused his death, he didn't snap out of shyt. If shyt popped off like a herd coming or gang of wild humans coming, you going scream Noah or Ty to have your back in battle.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm not saying Noah deserved to die but his death has pretty much made the entire Beth at the hospital storyline completely meaningless. Beth is dead, Noah is dead, Maggie barely gave a fukk about Beth for an entire season, Daryl's moved on to an alternative polyamorous lifestyle...that hospital story was just a waste of time.