They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Anyone else feeling like this dude who supposedly has the cure is full of shyt? His explanation sucked. Dude has no survival instincts at all and needs people to care for him at all times.
LOL I felt like Kanye talking to sway watching dude explain. That nikka don't got the answers. Doubt he's even a real scientist. What scientist you know talk and act like a bumblin ass redneck and has a mullet.

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man, I JUST now watched yesterday's episode and that shyt was GREAT!!!

none of that bullshyt where they are just looking for one another for half a season. just a lot of :bustback:

also, just when I thought cutty went soft, I was proven dead wrong. the scene where everone reunited was like :mjcry: for real.

and then at the end we see the OG morgan!!! :mindblown:

I hope he not still crazy tho.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tyrese aint get the draws.:embarrassed:

The problem I have with Tyrese is his yes massa persona..shyt is annoying. It might be the actor, his voice or whatever it is. I hope it's neither and just the writing. TDog was my nikka, Morgan is that dude and Bob straight too...but they are not in that top tier.

I was looking forward to Tyrese being the black dude in that top tier especially after the hype. I was hoping for a nikka on Shane, Rick, Michonne and Daryl level.... but he has disappointed and underwhelmed the hell outta me.:snoop: Like I said I hope it's just the writing or a recast might be in order.
I like the actor but I think it's just his facial expressions. He stays with that desperate sad mouth open look so no matter what he's doing he looks kind of pathetic. I just now realized how many The Wire actors they're using though. To use 3 dudes from one classic show is weird but they're great actors so...

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Triple OG Carol came thru and Snoop Dogg'd Terminus:lawd: Smeared blood to blend in with the Walkers:demonic: Bust her GTAV guns with precision:wow: Detonated the scene like Nagasiki:whew: And, Rick is the guy they chose to lead:usure: Big p*ssy Tyrese finally puts in weight:patrice: The crew locked in the containers:ehh:, while outside was lit up like the 4th of July:banderas: Darryl reunited with Bawse Lady nearly got me:to: Hate, that the TerminISIS canibals are still breathin:pacspit: And, forgive me:whoa:, but in a Zombie Apocalypse:lupe:, an infant baby is deadweight:ld: