They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This episode was :ohlawd: The whole episode was entertaining. OG Carol is my bish..Rick was on that grimy shyt.:demonic:

When they reunited with Carol :to:

When Tyrese reunited with his sis and Rick/Caaarl with baby judith :mjcry:

sidenite: Maggie is a horrible sister. :mydamn:

Her lil sister watched they pops get merked and dissapeared...yet Maggie aint mention shyt about Beth.
:wow::heh:
:ohhh:I totally forgot about Beth. She probably got kidnapped by that rapist crew.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
don't know if it's been said... i'm only on page 6

but someone PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE gif the scientist, fresh out the box, running with no arm movement

i mean what the fukk?? that's not even natural.. but had me :deadmanny:

and no other show gets LIVE action on the coli like this show... i do 50 posts per page... live it's been on for 15 minutes and it's already damn near 3-4 pages :ohlawd:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
:whew:....that was an incredible season opener.....truly makes up for that horrible finale of last season "they don't know who they messing with" line....

carol...rick....tyreese...all went ham in this ep....i fukkin loved it.....

and the Morgan cliffhanger......:ohlawd:
but was he lying tho?

nikkas came through like the a-team... they been running that shyt like clockwork for who knows how long... counting bullets and shyt while shooting so they can document exactly how many they had left... hanging bodies in the freezer for later... had nikkas with jobs.. ok you watch.. you shoot.. you baseball bat them.. you slit throats.. you chainsaw.. you fine cut

had them atlanta nikkas for half a day and they fukked up the entire complex with 1 gun, 1 firework, and 1 slab of wood :sas2:

and bout to get their number 1 draft pick soon :whoo:

and their lilly white bytch to sing their entrance music like the '98 bulls :mjcry:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
:usure: Notice that Carol did not 100% feel comfortable with Cutty saying that had to KILL that Redneck. :mjpls: :ufdup:
I noticed that.

Also, out of the whole population, u just KNOW they had to throw a BROTHA in for a baseball bat/Knife combo? :beli: They had to VISUALLY sacrifice one if youre gonna have SO MANY survive (and re-introduce Morgan). :usure:

Rick shoulda hugged Cutty FIRST. :what: Nicca, that's not even your baby. :what: :rudy:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
True IDK what's up with him. Maybe having his sis back will reinflate his nut sack moving forward.
i'm not seeing all the tyrese hate

he came in the game on some, help us shyt... got shytted on by rick.. went to governor, who told him to kill innocent people.. he said nah fukk that and went back to rick...

got p*ssy... she got killed

thought his sister got killed

watched as he believe all his team got killed

left with 3 kids he watched over... then watched one go crazy and kill the other... then stood by as carol shot another one

meanwhile there's been at least 2-3 times he's gone incrediblack hulk... when they surrounded him outside and he killed them all with the hammer

when they was coming out the vines and he wouldn't even back up... just kept hacking away

and last night when he went nuts WITH NO WEAPONS and killed at least 4-5 walkers at the same damn time

proceeds to beat a man to death who now had a gun, knife and a baby... again.. empty handed

they say karate means empty hands... that means it perfect for the poor man.... ty ty been bumping that dead prez!!!