They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Anyone else feeling like this dude who supposedly has the cure is full of shyt? His explanation sucked. Dude has no survival instincts at all and needs people to care for him at all times.
i do now

"even if i told you EVERYTHING and how to do it, you'd still need me"

"so tell us"

"i was in a group of 10 people who studied fighting disease with disease.. fire with fire"

:comeon:

yea bro.. i'm sure you're the only one on earth who knows anything about bioterrorism and this sort of concept... didn't these nikkas just leave a CDC... and who do they plan on meeting in washington.. a bunch of fukking idiots who know nothing of science

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Episode was EASILY a top 5 in the show.

I marked out seeing morgan.

But :mjlol: @ best show on tv comments. Either you dont watch any other shows or youre over reactionary like a muthafukka. Walking dead has never had a problem delivering a great episode here and there. But its not consistent at all. Show has like a 1 good episode to 3 wack episodes ratio.

The action has never been a problem. Its the writing and acting thats always been hit or miss at best.

Hopefully this season they finally put it all together for a complete package.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
My memory is going kind of blank. Where did Beth and the little girl come from????? Aren't they Maggies sisters???? I honestly cant remember their introduction to the show. Will Carol tell the group that she had to give Beth the Flower Power

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
My memory is going kind of blank. Where did Beth and the little girl come from????? Aren't they Maggies sisters???? I honestly cant remember their introduction to the show. Will Carol tell the group that she had to give Beth the Flower Power

Beth is Maggies sister.

Lizzie & Mika (I think was her name) were introduced as kids Carol was teaching how to survive & then their father died when everybody got sick & Carol kind of adopted them.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Carol has more testosterone than almost every guy in that crew except for Rick...none of the rest of them are really built for this zombie life. She did so many boss things this ep but the best was shooting Fat Lt. Tasha Yar in the leg and then opening the door to allow the walkers to come in and eat that bytch even after she gave that shytty explanation for why she and the rest of the Terminus folks were eating people.
Rick wanting to go back and kill everybody still alive was great and seeing Daryl falling in line with him no questions asked had me :smugfavre:...Rick could make Daryl march unarmed into a house full of walkers and dude would do it without blinking.
Glenn is still a p*ssy though.
Cutty being a bytch for the first half of the episode was annoying but at least he got his goon switch turned on before too long.
Lil Asskicker's faces have me cracking up.
They brought Oswald Cobblepott back just to show him getting that work. Scott Gimple is serious about having tight continuity I see.
And Morgan's back! I wonder if he is still batshyt crazy though.:patrice:

I was also shocked that none of Rick's crew got killed this ep but I am still going with Punk Ass D'Angelo Barksdale as being the first one to get got especially with Pastor Detective Carver coming on next episode.

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
i'm not seeing all the tyrese hate

he came in the game on some, help us shyt... got shytted on by rick.. went to governor, who told him to kill innocent people.. he said nah fukk that and went back to rick...

got p*ssy... she got killed

thought his sister got killed

watched as he believe all his team got killed

left with 3 kids he watched over... then watched one go crazy and kill the other... then stood by as carol shot another one

meanwhile there's been at least 2-3 times he's gone incrediblack hulk... when they surrounded him outside and he killed them all with the hammer

when they was coming out the vines and he wouldn't even back up... just kept hacking away

and last night when he went nuts WITH NO WEAPONS and killed at least 4-5 walkers at the same damn time

proceeds to beat a man to death who now had a gun, knife and a baby... again.. empty handed

they say karate means empty hands... that means it perfect for the poor man.... ty ty been bumping that dead prez!!!

Tyrese aint get the draws.:embarrassed:

The problem I have with Tyrese is his yes massa persona..shyt is annoying. It might be the actor, his voice or whatever it is. I hope it's neither and just the writing. TDog was my nikka, Morgan is that dude and Bob straight too...but they are not in that top tier.

I was looking forward to Tyrese being the black dude in that top tier especially after the hype from people who read the comics. I was hoping for a nikka on Shane, Rick, Michonne and Daryl level.... but he has disappointed and underwhelmed the hell outta me.:snoop: Like I said I hope it's just the writing or a recast might be in order.

Last edited:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Gareth and the leftovers of Terminus out on the road will be the television versions of The Hunters.........
Excellent first episode :blessed:
Hoping Morgan will now be a series regular :lupe:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Tyrese aint get the draws.:embarrassed:

The problem I have with Tyrese is his yes massa persona..shyt is annoying. It might be the actor, his voice or whatever it is. I hope it's neither and just the writing. TDog was my nikka, Morgan is that dude and Bob straight too...but they are not in that top tier.

I was looking forward to Tyrese being the black dude in that top tier especially after the hype. I was hoping for a nikka on Shane, Rick, Michonne and Daryl level.... but he has disappointed and underwhelmed the hell outta me.:snoop: Like I said I hope it's just the writing or a recast might be in order.

TDog was more of a slave massa than Tyrese ever was. Not only that I still can't get that slave beating out of my head.:scust: