They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I'd be soulless as hell in that world :demonic: because I was all the way with Rick. No disagreement whatsoever. Who got the toolie? :sas2: You let them cannibals live and its gonna end up being a problem later.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
im not raining on your parade, but you should temper your exictement, b/c most of these types of shows always come hard with the premiere, then they have a slightly less exciting 2nd episode which ends on another intriguing cliff hanger... then it is kinda shytty for 4-5 weeks, with maybe one "cool" scene an episode, then it's the midseason finale, which ends with a "crazy" cliffhanger. you know it's coming
U been in these season threads since the coli opened being native go sit down bruh shyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That nikka Carver is gonna kill it as Father Gabriel :lolbron:

Looks like we gonna eat this season :wow:

I'm kinda scared for all the negroes on the show. We've reached a critical mass of black folks now. So you know they bout to start killin em off. Ain't no way this many black people last on the show. It would start to look like a black show and AMC don't wanna turn off its viewers.

Look for Tyrese or Bob to be the first to go this season.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
*side note* :dwillhuh: How dey feedin dat baby? How has it not contracted some kinda bacterial disease from being around filth 24/7?

Dat lil mufukka should be dead by now. :shaq2:
:heh: they havent even tried to look for formula in months...baby be out in the cold at night around dead bodies all day sleeping in a cooler with zombie blood splattering everywhere, still looks like the Gerber Baby

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Z9lFBgz.gif

ngHND3b.gif