They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Michonne didn't even have to go Samurai, cuz of Triple OG Carol: Duality:ohlawd:

...props to Rick for strong-arming that Terminus shooter, and poppin all his cannibals in the back:pachaha:

Terminus fools learned, it's not food when you're on the wrong side of a meal:youngsabo:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Real talk. fukk Tyrese.
I honestly want dude gone. Least favorite character on the show right now.
Breh is a moron and useless.
:ld:
WatcHing now. Carols OG levels are through the roof but tyrese is disgusting me. nikkas shyt on Glenn but tyrese unfortunately is by far the worst character on the show. They emasculated him like a mutha fukka.

Edit: Lennie James returns as morgawd :noah:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: JKT

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
A whole episode and my breh @Data-Hawk didn't even bring up Shane :leon:

Hahah. He came to mind. I was thinking "They wouldn't even be in this situation if Shane was here" or " damn they need Shane right about now"

Rick fake ass wants to be like Shane now....

RIP Shane. The only guy in the group who knew the world went to hell 3 yrs ago. :(

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
This episode was :ohlawd: The whole episode was entertaining. OG Carol is my bish..Rick was on that grimy shyt.:demonic:

When they reunited with Carol :to:

When Tyrese reunited with his sis and Rick/Caaarl with baby judith :mjcry:

sidenite: Maggie is a horrible sister. :mydamn:

Her lil sister watched they pops get merked and dissapeared...yet Maggie aint mention shyt about Beth. :wow::heh:
She did, in the opening scenes when they were making those bootleg-ass weapons.

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
She did, in the opening scenes when they were making those bootleg-ass weapons.

I missed the first 2-3 minutes. My bad. I was about to say because last season she was all about finding Glenn and aint mention her sister. Happy the writers addressed it though.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So that mark on the tree that Morgan saw, did Rick put that on there or someone else? I'm confused about that part.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
don't know if it's been said... i'm only on page 6

but someone PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE gif the scientist, fresh out the box, running with no arm movement

i mean what the fukk?? that's not even natural.. but had me :deadmanny:
shyt had me done I'm surprised people didn't talk about it more.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
don't know if it's been said... i'm only on page 6

but someone PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE gif the scientist, fresh out the box, running with no arm movement

i mean what the fukk?? that's not even natural.. but had me :deadmanny:

and no other show gets LIVE action on the coli like this show... i do 50 posts per page... live it's been on for 15 minutes and it's already damn near 3-4 pages :ohlawd:
Aww man I thought I was the only one that caught him running with his arms stuck to his side like that. Reminded me of that Seinfeld episode where Raquel Welch and that chick that worked with Elaine didnt move their arms.
6y03PL6.png

18061raquel_welch.jpg

Dade187

Rookie
Daps
i do now

"even if i told you EVERYTHING and how to do it, you'd still need me"

"so tell us"

"i was in a group of 10 people who studied fighting disease with disease.. fire with fire"

:comeon:

yea bro.. i'm sure you're the only one on earth who knows anything about bioterrorism and this sort of concept... didn't these nikkas just leave a CDC... and who do they plan on meeting in washington.. a bunch of fukking idiots who know nothing of science
Ya I was like cool story bro when he said all that.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
im not raining on your parade, but you should temper your exictement, b/c most of these types of shows always come hard with the premiere, then they have a slightly less exciting 2nd episode which ends on another intriguing cliff hanger... then it is kinda shytty for 4-5 weeks, with maybe one "cool" scene an episode, then it's the midseason finale, which ends with a "crazy" cliffhanger. you know it's coming