They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
When did Morgan pop up? I just watched the ending again and no Morgan. It went from Rick editing the sign right to the train car scene when they bring dude's mom back after raping her.
That was a flash back scene when terminus originally got taken over, like she told carol. When it was a sanctuary, they got taken over and that scene was just showing that.
That lady did not make it after carol let in all those walkers, obviously.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was a flash back scene when terminus originally got taken over, like she told carol. When it was a sanctuary, they got taken over and that scene was just showing that.
That lady did not make it after carol let in all those walkers, obviously.
Yeah I got it. I wonder who those rapist dudes were

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Killa Carol The G handling business. :blessed:

I hope they don't do these after credit scenes often. I only caught the end because I wanted to see Conan on TD.
Damn good way to start a season. Are they gonna split the season again? :beli:

Last edited:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I think Tyrese beat ole boy to death...but i'm highly impressed he survived all them walkers outside the cabin and that's like at least the 2nd time he's done that one man zombie rampage act. Now he better not catch no weak ass death on this show or i'mma be pissed off.

Also now that everybody has reunited Tyrese still doesn't know Carol kilt his prison boo right? I think Darryl and Tyrese bout to have some static between them. :ohhh:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I think Tyrese beat ole boy to death...but i'm highly impressed he survived all them walkers outside the cabin and that's like at least the 2nd time he's done that one man zombie rampage act. Now he better not catch no weak ass death on this show or i'mma be pissed off.

Also now that everybody has reunited Tyrese still doesn't know Carol kilt his prison boo right? I think Darryl and Tyrese bout to have some static between them. :ohhh:
I thought she told him when they sat down and he was about to reach for something but forgave her.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

He knows... you dont remember the whole episode when he was talking to carol about it with lizzie and the other kid?
:dahell:

That's why he was acting crazy in the begining of the episode. shyt is getting to him...

tr2k

All Star
Daps
He still got the cut on his noses from banging his head on the tree
BzyXGy1CEAAp1bC.jpg