They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
lol at all you people speculating, when everyone who reads the comics knows how this pans out

do yourself a favour n read the comic's theyre way better
i am watching the tv show. not everything from the comics has happened on the show. I dont read comic books and really dont plan on ever doing that. Thats just me. I'll just enjoy the show. I dont care if i'm right or wrong about what happens.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Melissa-McBride.jpg
:sas2:
I´d creampie the gilf everytime she came back from Youth League. :ahh:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'm just as uneasy as they are...I would not be able to give up my weapon like that....

That town is full of weak people,....and someone is gonna get that place over-run...I just don't trust it at all....

not a nikka in sight too....that seems about right...:mjpls:

SOOOOO glad Glen ran the fade with that douche-bag...shyt had me cheering when he used his, cat like, quickness to dodge and counter like that...

Daryl pacing like a damn animal, that's my nikka...
and they 20 mins from DC... which is like 70% black :mjcry:

and atlanta.... no blacks :ohhh:

but prison.... plenty of blacks :pacspit:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Why did they show Morgan at the beginning of this season if he has not one episode in it?
I have no idea.

It doesn't even make sejse for him to show up at this point.
It made sense when he was following them on foot and they were walking. But they have taken several car trips and detours since that point so how he is still following them if he does manage to catch up... I have no clue.
Unless he is just heading to Washington and stumbles across them or something.

They need to go ahead and just give Morgan his own show and quit screwing around.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
They could kill 3 people. Thats not farfetched... but they probably aren't gonna do it.

Right now here is the group:

Downsyndrome Judith = 101% immune to anything, always.

The stars of the show are 100% safe durring the season and mid-season finale... and 99% safe at the season finales.
Rick
Carl
Michonne

The co-stars are pretty safe... I'd say 99% all season... but 75% at the finales.
Daryl
Glenn
Maggie
Carol

The gueststars are in danger only at arc climaxes. So mid-season/season finales and high points once every maybe 4 eps. They are only in real danger though if they have already had a starring episode that focused on them.
Abraham
Eugene
Noah
Sasha
Morgan

The filler characters can get it any episode.... and if its a season finale at least one of them is toast.
Father Gabriel
Rosita
Tara
So... by my estimation one of the filler characters (Tara probably) is not gonna be here come next season. And one of the gueststars may or may not go... Sasha or Noah probably... so they can kill a black person before Morgan shows up. :mjpls:
Of the co-stars... they might all live. But if they kill one, I'm thinking its gonna be Carol cause they already gave her an empowerment arc (beaten wife) a loss arc (sophia) a full redemption arc (being exiled) and a heroes return saving everyone in a blaze of glory. The only thing left to do with her is let Daryl get some p*ssy... and sense they aren't gonna really do that... she's just lingering around. Killing her will evolve Daryl cause right now he is stuck in a rutt.