They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I usually stay 3 or 4 episodes behind then watch them all at once....its a lot better that way because there's a lot of slow parts. I think this season's been decent so far. Definitely keeps me interested in what's gonna happen next. That's kinda the way Walking Dead's always been. Not great enough to keep you waiting and wanting that new episode all week but decent enough to keep you watching :yeshrug:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
You do know Andrea and Sophia are still alive in the comics, right?
Him dying in the comics is irrelevent because the show doesn't follow the comics path.
And in particular, the way he dies is not set up to happen this season. Glenn is safe... for now. I would guess.

Seeing how tv works... If they introduce another asian character... then Glenn can get worried.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do know Andrea and Sophia are still alive in the comics, right?

Him dying in the comics is irrelevent because the show doesn't follow the comics path.
And in particular, the way he dies is not set up to happen this season. Glenn is safe... for now. I would guess.

Seeing how tv works... If they introduce another asian character... then Glenn can get worried.
yeah of course breh, but I got a strange feeling they're trying to get back to the roots of walking dead.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Look breh stop posting shyt like that without a spoiler tag, its going to cause problems with some sensitives, and some folks who haven't read the comics
This is what your post should look like

:stopitslime:

Last edited by a moderator:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
That's the point of traveling in the first place. That was their mission: find somewhere safe where they can regain some form of normalcy.

And this is easily the best season of this show. This site tends to take shyt and run with it. The first three seasons were actually shytty and cats are so used to shytting on it that they refuse to acknowledge it has gotten better. It's not seeing the best shows on TV, but it was approaching True Blood levels of trash/guilty pleasure viewing and has become respectable

I agree that the first 3 seasons were trash...But think about it, the show finally got good again when they stopped posting up and hit the road, had a mission. Now it appears that they're gonna be posted up again. I feel like apocalyptic shows/movies are more interesting when the characters travel so that we can see more of what has happened to the world. Just my opinion.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Morgan
Why did they show Morgan at the beginning of this season if he has not one episode in it?

umm, Morgan was in more than just the beginning of the season...He was also in a clip after the end credits of the Mid-Season finale...

He now knows they were headed to DC so its likely he will show up at Alexandria (if he isn't already there).