Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
this my show do yall think its going to ever be over if so how :feedme:

the comic has no ending so don't expect this show to have any major conclusion

The final episode will probably be one of the most hated in TV history

The great thing about this tho is that they're working on a spin off show thats set during the same time periods that might straw away from the comics and give us some real answers about the origins of the virus

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
how long can it go until people get tired of it

Outside of Game of Thrones and Better Call Saul ain't no other show fukkin with it imo (those are the only 3 joints I watch)

Nobody will get tired of it anytime soon, 5 seasons in and I'm still checking for it like its in its first season

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
The government still exists in some fashion and someone cooks up a cure and they slowly rebuild the U.S by making some random city like Chicago (due to it being in the middle of country being the easiest for everyone to get to) a safe zone and give all living people a vaccine while the military + volunteers cleans out the rest of the country of walkers, show ends :ld:

Or, if the president is still alive, he goes insane, and drops nukes all over the world to wipe out all remaining life forms, show ends :pachaha:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Hearing some talk that Aaron puts Daryl on to be a new recruiter for the Safe Zone and Daryl is the one who finds Morgan and brings him to Alexandria :patrice:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Outside of Game of Thrones and Better Call Saul ain't no other show fukkin with it imo (those are the only 3 joints I watch)
Have you tried watching Vikings? I think its pretty good.
I'm trying to also watch Black Sails... but I feel like every person on that show is way too emotional to be a pirate. They stay discussing feelings and respecting women and all sorts of new age crap in between any actual pirate stuff.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
If I were writting the show... In the last episode I'd have Rick die, then wake up in a hospital bed in Atlanta and realize he was just in a long coma from when he first got shot in the pilot. Shane, Carl, Lori and his entire family would be there. Then Beth would walk in as his nurse, and you would see that Bob from the wire is in the hospital bed next to him, and Tyrese and Sasha are visiting him... and Dale is the bed across from him... and the governer is there for an eye injury, and Andrea works at the reception desk, Glenn delivers food there, and everyone he met in the show were just people in the actial hospital because his brain was still conscious trying to process the events. Then he would realize that all the zombie stuff was his brain was trying to tell him all along he needed to die to come back to life/wake up from the coma.

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
If I were writting the show... In the last episode I'd have Rick die, then wake up in a hospital bed in Atlanta and realize he was just in a long coma from when he first got shot in the pilot. Shane, Carl, Lori and his entire family would be there. Then Beth would walk in as his nurse, and you would see that Bob from the wire is in the hospital bed next to him, and Tyrese and Sasha are visiting him... and Dale is the bed across from him... and the governer is there for an eye injury, and Andrea works at the reception desk, Glenn delivers food there, and everyone he met in the show were just people in the actial hospital because his brain was still conscious trying to process the events. Then he would realize that all the zombie stuff was his brain was trying to tell him all along he needed to die to come back to life/wake up from the coma.
:leon:

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
(dap + rep) :ohhh: